Mondo looked frantically about the room. Nothing looked out of the ordinary. "Ugh.. where the fuck could he be!?" Mondo yelled. "M-maybe he did leave?" Taka said. No. There was no way. Mondo looked around one last time. Then, he finally noticed something. A piece of fabric sticking out from under the bed. He froze for a split second before walking over. "B-bro?" Taka questioned. Mondo didn't listen. He kneeled down and looked under the bed. His eyes widened by what he saw.

Chihiro was cowering in fear, wrapped up in his blanket and his cheeks were tearstained. "C-Chihiro!" Mondo said, reasonably surprised. "What!?" Taka yelled. Chihiro's eyes shot open. "M-mondo!" he looked surprised. "H-how did-" before Chihiro finished, Mondo pulled him from his hiding place and hugged him tightly. "Don't ever scare me like that again!" he yelled.

Chihiro stilled. "W-wha..." he felt Mondo tighten his grip slightly. "I-im sorry b-but... you... seriously scared me... please don't ever do that again..." he mumbled. Chihiro was a tad bit surprised. "M-mondo..." he mumbled. "Uh.. bro?" Taka spoke up. Mondo blushed profusely and let go. "S-SORRY!" Mondo yelled. "I-its alright.." Chihiro said, blushing lightly. "A-are you ok Chihiro?" Taka asked.

"Y-yes..." he nodded. "What on earth happened? The door was completely covered in scratches." Taka asked. "I-I... I'm not sure... l w-was just sleeping w-when I heard someone banging on the door or s-something. W-when I got up, I-I heard someone yelling 'cherry'..." "C-cherry?" Mondo questioned. "Y-yeah... I got s-so scared I grabbed my blanket and hid under the bed. T-they stopped eventually b-but I w-was too scared to leave. I-i've been incredibly jumpy since then a-and I haven't slept too much..." he said, rubbing an eye.

"Well... I'm just glad you're ok..." Mondo mumbled. "Clearly..." Taka chimed in. Mondo just let out a sigh. "Who... who on earth did this..." he muttered. "I-I don't know..." Chihiro said. "I... think I do..." Taka said. Mondo and Chihiro looked up at him. "Y-you do?" Chihiro asked. "Y-yeah... Toko..." he said. "T-toko..?" Chihiro questioned. "Toko?" Mondo arched an eyebrow. "Toko Fukawa? You seriously mean her?"

"Y-yeah... you guys... didn't hear her secret..." "Hey." a voice came from the doorway. The three looked and Byakuya was there. "I overheard you three talking about Toko and thought you might want to see what she slipped under her door." he said, holding up a dorm key. "A... key?" Chihiro questioned. "Specifically Toko's. She locked herself in."

"B-but... why would she do that?" Chihiro asked. "Is that seriously a question?" Byakuya asked. "Why do you think?" Chihiro looked down and let out a sigh. "Should we go check on her?" Taka asked. "That would be best." Byakuya nodded and left the room. Taka looked back at Mondo at Chihiro before following. "M-mondo?" Chihiro asked. "Stay here." he said standing up. "H-huh?" "I-ill be right back... just stay here..." Mondo said. "O-ok..." Chihiro knoded and wrapped the blanket around himself again.

Mondo walked over to Toko's door, seeing Byakuya unlock in. Seeing the inside however, all three boy's eyes widened. "B-BYAKUYA!" Toko yelled. She tied her wrists to the leg of the bed with ripped fabric, probably from her sheets, and razor sharp scissors stabbed into the wall furthest from her. "W-what the hell?" Byakuya yelled. "T-toko! W-what on earth!?" Taka yelled, taking a few steps forward. "S-STAY BACK! STAY AWAY!" Toko yelled.

"So... you were responsible for what happened. Of rather, she was responsible." Byakuya said. Toko looked down and nodded. "I-i tried to control her b-but..." "H-hold on!" Mondo yelled. "The fuck is happening!? What do you mean 'she'!?" "Ah. you still don't know." Byakuya said. "Well, I guess it's about time we told you." "Tell me what?" the biker arched an eyebrow. "Her secret."

Toko looked down. "You see, Toko Fukawa here.." Byakuya gestured to the girl. "Is the true identity of the serial killer, Genocide Jack." "W-what!?" Mondo took a step back and looked at Toko in sock. Toko looked at the ground, hiding her face. "We were all a bit sceptical when we heard this but... after seeing what happened..." Taka trailed off. Mondo was stunned. "So... you did do it... you tried to kill him!" "NO I DIDN'T!" Toko yelled. "A-at least... I didn't..." She muttered.