Im so sorry

"Today is firday!" You shout out as you get out of bed eating your breakfast. "Mom! I'm going out"

"Kay Kay boo boo be backie wacky!"she say as if you were four.

You walk outside and decide to go to the abandon house you Matt tom Edd and Tord use to play in. As you walk up to the house see Matt.

Matt pov

"It's that?(y/n)"

I get up seeing her run away.

"(Y/n)! Wait" I jump off the house

Running toward her. She disappears and I try to call out her name

"(Y/n)! I'm so sorry! " I plead for her to come out. "I know I was acting like a jerk, I-I just wanted to be like the cool kids." I say lowing my voice

"We'll the cool kids are jerk are I know you aren't one." (Y/n) says coming behind me.

I turn around see (y/n) with her make up running down her face as she cries. I hug her, she hesitates for a minute but hugs back.

"I'm so sorry"I say one last time.

Your pov

You hug Matt tightly crying on his jacket. "(Y/n) I-I have a really big crush on you..." I hear him say.

As I look up at him, he smashes his lips with mine, I melt into the kiss. We pull away for air and I say.

"I forgive you"

Time skip brought to you by wolves named Valentina

Matts pov

I walk up to my 'friends' who shove a girl in front of me.

"Oof, oh I'm sorry"I say moving her aside she walks away angry as if I was suppose to do something.

"Dude that was your chance." The leader says.

"I have a girlfriend already and her name is (y/n)."

"Ugh.. That dork again she a total-"

I punch him right in the face and say.

"She is the best thing that has ever happen to me and if you got a problem then were not friends. GOODBYE!" I walk away as he looks at me shocked.

'That felt good'.