Kitten shopping!!! Tom x neko reader

You walk in your cat form in the rain getting all wet which irritated you. You saw a store that looked very warm and you scratched on the door, a man turned and looked at you. He open the door and picked you up by the neck. He placed you on a table and dried you off causing your fur to fluff up. Then he took you to a room that sounded weird, dogs were barking and cat meowing. You realized your mistake, you tried to squirm from his grip but it was too late he placed you in a cage and wrote a description about you. ' black and white cat long tail and found a stray'

You sat in defeat hoping someone would adopt you so you can run away to be human again.

Timeskip

Tom cried for at lest 2 hours in his room since his cat Timmy had died. He was his most favorite cat and he grew up with him since he was 10, Timmy was just to old and gave up.

Edd walked to his room and knocked.

"Tom you been in there for 2 hours, I'm going to take you to a pet store to get a new cat"

" I don't want a new cat! I want Timmy" tom said between sobs

Edd walked in a dragged tom into the car like a three year old. Tom didn't say anything the whole ride he just folded his arms and wiped his face.

They arrived at the pet store, it was huge and cozy inside. There were a many animals to choose from and edd started to wonder off leaving tom to pick, he looked at the cat they were mostly all sleeping except for one who was on her hide legs trying to escape. She was a very cute cat so full of energy and yet so very interesting. Tom went up to her and stuck his finger in the cage to see how see would react.

Your pov

You saw a really cute man but slightly scary because he had no eye what so every. You jumped back but then locked his finger and nudged you head on his finger. Then you saw him walk away which sadden you because he was just like the other he saw the cuter cats and brought them. You teared up thinking you were going to stay here forever like jail. The other cats picked on you and hurt you, and there was nothing you could do about it. But then he came back with the store dude and the caged open. You jumped into his arms licking his face. He chuckled and petted you. "I'll take her"