Matt x reader Cool kids

It's your first day of high school your are very nervous, but you get to see matt your best friend you have know him since you were six years old and you haven't see him in 2 years."I hope he's happy to see me. You hurry on to math class your lest favorite subject, you weren't the best at it. "Ello ms. Uh.. (Y/n)? Is that correct?"

"Yes" you reply softy.

"Ah.. You can sit next to matt"

You brightly look at him only to see him talking to a group of popular kids and didn't even notice me. "Hi Matt!" I squealed hugging him.

"Uh do you know this girl."one of the boys grunted

" ooooo matt got a nerdy girlfriend how cute !" One cooed

"Wow matt I thought you were cool"the leader said

"Wha- get off me I don't know you and if I did I would never hang out with a dork like you." Matt said shoving me off of him. I sat down trying my best not to cry."fine if he wants to be like that then I don't care!"

Time skip to 5 weeks

You walk to class in a hurry your having a bad day cause you lost your folder and you fell in front of the whole school like a clutz. "I'm here sorry I'm late" you pant

"Ah.. Ok we will be doing buddied work so work to the person on your right. You realize matt was on your right and you tired to give her many reason why you couldn't work with him but it only increase her anger.

"Sigh..."

You sit next to matt in anger, how could this day get any worse.

Matt's pov

I look at (y/n) only to find her look away from me, I feel really bad i didn't mean to hurt her feeling. I really like her but if I'm seen with her id be a fool. But I have to make a choice here. I'll tell her today after school, she worth everything to me. "Hey um (y/n) what did you get fo-" I was cut off by her shoving her paper in front of me with all the answers.

"Here..." She says looking away.

I sadly check my work. After class I finally we get to go home.

"Oh good now I can tell (y/n) I'm sorry".

I walk to find (y/n) walking out the door I try to catch up with her but only to get stopped by me 'friends'

"Yo matt how's 'bout us go to mega swamp arcade?" He says

My eyes widen.

"M-mega swamp!" I whimper

"Yeah it's so badass" the runt says

"Oh, but I need to meet up with(y/n)" you reply.

"Ugh. Forget her there are many other girls that are way prettier than dork over there." He says shoving you far away from (y/n) street. I hang out with the cool kids at the swamp only to find that I wasn't having any fun at all.

"Look Matt, we find you a nice girl tomorrow."

"Bu-" I was cut off once again

"SO ANYWAY LETS PLAY" he shouts shoving me aside.

Your pov

You lie in bed thinking about Matt.

'What's wrong with him, he change so much we were so close and now I'm just garbage. I-I thought he be so happy to see me, guess not he dosent care about me at all.' You drift off to sleep crying about Matt.

Your dream

' hi matt how are you? Matt glares at me shoving you to the ground causing you to squeal.

"Yo dudes she over here" he shouts

I look up scared, the pick me up and shove me over and over and over again. Then when they were done they picked me up and threw me down causing me to get a huge bruise down from my knees to my legs. I cry loudly looking up at Matt.

"I hate you and I always will!" He says pulling your head up by your hair then throwing you back on to the floor. They leave laughing as I cry in my hands'.