Close callxw

You started to panic you quickly transform back. The door open you look up at tom and you walked right passed him. He looked at you in confusion and continue to use the bathroom.

You sat on his bed curling up in a ball. Tom walked in and laird next to you stroking your fur. You were about to leave but you decide to stay.

Time skip brought to you by blue eyed weirdos

The sun rays shined in your fur you woke up and stretch. ' Ugh why am I still here' you thought as you jump to an open window. It was a beautiful morning to walk, yet you know tom wasn't going to let you out.

Tom pov

I yawned and saw sapphire look out the window, she was a interesting cat. She uses the toilet, is very human like , and is very quiet. I got up from bed and went to sapphire she look at me with a straight face.

your pov

You didn't want to be here forever or at least for a cat forever so you wanted to tell him little by little. "What the hell are you looking at" you said.

"GAHHHH!" Tom scream at the fact you just spoke to him. " jeez calm down, you don't need to scream" you said. " you what the hell how are you t-talking, am I dreaming?"he stutters

" sigh... Yes I can talk and that's not all I can do." You said grinning

"Wha?"

You transformed into a beautiful girl with (h/l) (h/c) with big round (e/c). Your cat ears stood and your tail brushed against tom face.

Tom pov

I saw a beautiful cat girl right In front of me, I couldn't stop staring at her. She was just so purr- fect (lol).

Eddsworld x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara