Guess Who's Back?

"HELL YEAH I MISSED YOU! Typa stupid ass question is that..." The Lyoness responded, nostrils slightly flaring as she glared at him. "Let yo ass leave me again, I swear Ima-" She cut herself off as a nurse and their doctor peeked back in. Lucious sat back, staring her in the eyes, an amused look on his handsome face. "I'm sorry... I'm just-I really.... I really thought you were GONE..." Cookie said, sighing as she made herself more comfortable into his side. Lucious smiled and chuckled. Out of all the terrible things he and Cookie did  that toughened them for life, they were each other's true weaknesses. He could tell from the bags under her eyes, and the way she clung to him, like she never wanted to let go, that the days he spent in his coma had been really weighing her down. "I could never leave you, baby." Came Lucious's simple yet beautiful reply. And with that short sentence, Cookie's tear's started again. "Hey, hey. Stop all that, now. I'm here now, ain't I? Where are the kids?" Cookie's eyes widened, and she sniffled and pulled away. "Shit, I forgot to call them!" She exclaimed with a short chuckle. After getting up and talking to them as the doctor finally got to finish his final tests, they heard loud noises, and they both turned just to see all 4 of the kids fighting to get in the room first. "Have y'all all lost y'all god damn minds?" They all stopped in their tracks, everyone quiet. Cookie rolled her eyes, shaking her head "Chill out and get in here, in a civilized way." Cookie said sternly, arching her eyebrow. They all slowly shuffled in, Hakeem picking up speed as he crash landed on Lucious, knocking the wind out of him. "Arggghh!" Lucious let out, as pain overtook his chest. Hakeem quickly removed himself as the others clamored him with questions as the pain slowly but surely subsided. "Great idea, stupid! We tryna get him outta here, not put him in another coma!" Jamal said, smacking the back of his head. "No but seriously Pops, how are you feeling? You scared us quite a bit, we tho-" "When are you getting outta here Dad?" Tormentó interrupted, as another nurse came in to check his stitches. He stood, and while she changed his padding and gauze, began. "Doc says I should be out by later today. Just gotta get my meds together and set up my other follow-up appointments." They nodded, satisfied and excited. "They said he should make a mostly, if not, FULL recovery!" Cookie exclaimed, cheesing and softly rubbing his chest. A slight bubble of guilt was starting to rise in her stomach as she thought about Laz, and what could have happened, had the kids not come to check on her. She feigned a smile, nodding at everything everyone asked her as she observed her family, all smiles and elated, speaking of memories and simpler times. She would hate to be the bearer of bad news when this happy moment was consuming all of them. She knew he would loathe her if she told him that she even thought about sleeping with another man, that she kissed back, and so on. She didn't want to live her worst fear.... that the man she just got back, that the man who held her heart so near and dear to him, would leave her forever...........

This was kinda trash🤦🏽‍♀️😭but I told myself that I would start writing again, consistently this time, so here I am. But this is just a FILLER. More to come y'all ❤️✌🏽