Good People

Cookie smiled awkwardly at the quad that stood in front of her, constantly making sure her robe was secured. "I'm so happy you feelin better mama..." Jamal finally said as everyone then tried to go in for a hug at the same time, but Jamal succeeded first. "I missed... Mama why you naked?" He asked with a confused frown. "I uhh... I just got out the shower. Yea, and I was tryna air dry because I read it's healthy for you!" Cookie said, smiling again. "Leeme just make sure it's legit cuz you never know..." Tormentó said with a sneaky smirk. She hugged Cookie tightly. "Mmmm... Yea that's- she's definitely naked." T said, hurriedly distancing herself. Suddenly, a flush came from the bathroom down the hall from Cookie's room. Everybody's head turned on a swivel. "Who's here, Ma?" Andre asked quietly. His mother avoided his eyes as Laz came around the corner, zipping his pants up. "Whew... I almost pissed myself you kn- oh hey guys! How y'all doin today?" "What the hell you doing here?" Hakeem said, looking Laz up and down as he stepped closer to the taller man. "You still tryna get wit my momma, she pregnant man, GET OVER IT!" "NO! I-" Laz stopped and took a deep breath. "Look, I came cuz I was in the neighborhood and I had to pee. I figured I'd stop and see how she was doing too, I just came in to say hi, and use her toilet, nothing more nothing less..." Laz lied quickly. He knew that if the Lyon cubs found out that he was trying his fate with the Lyoness, he would be no more when the King of The Jungle heard about it. That is... if Lucious made it through. "Do you think I would do that to your father? Especially in the state he's in now? You lost yo damn mind?" Cookie said, sounding more confident than she felt. In true honesty, she wanted to throw up for what she almost let happen, how she'd let her hormones get the best of her. She sighed as Keem saw (pushed) Laz out the door, and slammed it behind him. "I don't wanna see him around here anymore." Hakeem said, sitting on the arm of the couch "He did seem like he was plotting Ma. You sure you OK?" Andre said, sitting his mother down on her sofa, and joining her. "Yes, boy, I'm fineee. I told y'all I can handle myself. Ima big gir-" Cookie's words were cut short as she doubled over in pain. "MAMA!" Jamal screamed. Cookie hissed in pain as everyone helped her stand. "I just wanna get back in bed, please help me get back-" She doubled over again, and once she regained her composure, a rush of blood ran down her thighs. "Oh no..." Tormentó said. "What?" Andre said, looking down at his pale mother's legs. "Shit!" He exclaimed, swooping her up off her feet. "We gotta get her to the hospital, and fast..."      

Why do all the bad things happen to the good people?????

TBC.....