A Unplanned Vistor

2 days later...

Cookie lied in the comfort of her dark room, wrapped up in her covers. Pictures of her and Lucious, old and new, scattered around her. Occasional sniffles came from the Lyoness, as she cried for her other half, pulling tissue after tissue out of the box on her nightstand. "Lucious... please just be alright..."She whispered. Rubbing her growing baby bump, she knew all the moping around she was doing, wasn't good for the soon-to-come new Lyon baby. But she couldn't help it. She groaned as she pulled herself up off the bed, and started a hot bubble bath. She stripped, and stared in the mirror at her body as steam filled the bathroom. Before the mirror got too fogged up, she ran her hands over her figure, caressing her baby bump, causing a smile to come to her face. "Aww. I can't stay too sad when I look at you, baby boy. Even if you is stretchin out my stomach!" She chuckled as she slipped in the tub, and sighed. She shifted and slid deeper in the therapeutic water, her tense muscles finally relaxing. After a while, she washed herself up good, and just when she was rinsing off, she heard someone knock on the door. "Never a quiet moment around here, huh?" She muttered quietly, grabbing a robe. She went the door and screamed "Who is it?" A deep voice she didn't recognize responded back "Me" Her face scrunched up, and she grabbed the golden Revolver Lucious had bought her, and opened the door, pointing it at the person. "Woah, WOAH! It's just me, Cookie!" Laz said, his hands up. "Don't play wit a real gansta, you almost got popped. Come on in..." She said playfully. He walked in, closing the door behind him, and locking it. He embraced her, being cautious of her stomach. "How you been?" He asked, sitting on the couch with her. Sighing, she responded, "Pregnant. Emotional. Lonely... especially lonely. I just want him back. I need him to be OK. I couldn't live with myself if-" "Hey, hey. It's gonna be OK, he's gonna live. Lucious is strong, Cookie. If anything, his love for you, and yours for him will get him through this..." He said, rubbing her back as a tear cascaded down her ageless face. He wiped the tear as she embraced him again. "Thank you, Laz. I appreciate everything, I really do." She said, her hormones getting the best of her as she started up again. Laz held her, kissing her cheek. "It's OK, I'm here..." She sniffled, and raised up to meet his gaze. Laz stared down at her, gently caressed her face, and slowly leaned in. Without even thinking, Cookie met him halfway, pulling him in by his neck. His hands roamed her body as he laid them back on the couch, then removed his shirt, showing his abs, and moving in between her legs as she untied her robe.

TBC.....