The Final Battle! The Absolute Champion!

Question of the day!

Do you have a question for me?

What's your opinion on Gou?

What five characters do you dislike in the first season?

~~~~

Fun Fact!

Kensuke's birthday is on June 20th

~~~~

~~~~

Quick and sorta long note! 

Please read this before you start reading so you won't get too confused. You see, I rewatched the last two episodes of the season and noticed that all that basically happens is just some short moments with the BeyClub and the actual battle between Valt and Lui. Episode 50 wouldn't be enough to fill out the entire thing even with some extra fluff.

So here's the plan. I'll be adding up the two episodes together. After this chapter, season one will officially be over. BUT don't leave yet, there's still one more chapter left on this story even though the main plot is done with!

~~~~

[Name] woke up in a jolt, the loud noise of Valt falling off of his bed had woken her from her slumbers. She lifted her head from her arms and desk and looked over to see her fallen partner. Sleep still wanders in her head but [Name] couldn't help but laugh at her owner's fate. The room was dark but Valt was as clear as day. That's right, [Name] was in Valt's room once more—only because she got lonely in her room.

"I know I just dreamed I lost, but that still gets me steamed up!" Valt huffs and whined like a child. [Name] attempted to rub the sleep out of her eyes and sighed. It's way too early for this and [Name] doesn't want to deal with this.

"Valt..."

Valt gave [Name] an apologetic look. "Sorry, [Nickname]." [Name] sighed, got up from the desk, and walked over to her owner's bed. "Do you wanna come on?" He asks, lifting up the covers. [Name] stretched and nodded, honestly, she doesn't care where she sleeps, along she gets it. Valt scooted over and sees [Name] snuggle up against his one pillow. "This time, I'll definitely dream about winning! I won't get up until that happens." He closed his eyes and tried his very best to resume back to dreamland. "I'll win...we'll win...I'll win...!" He huffed and sat up, surprisingly not bothering [Name] at all. "I'm trying, but I just can't sleep!"

[Name] sighed and pulled on his shirt to throw him back down against the bed. "Valt, shut up and sleep..." she mumbled, placing her head over his chest to keep him down. "Here...tell me about your dreams and what you hope for in the battle..." Valt grew a little red as he knew for sure that [Name] could feel his heart accelerate. Though, she might mistake it as him having a heart attack. Which he might as well have right now.

Though, that didn't stop him in chatting up a storm.

Morning came by rather quickly. [Name] surprisingly got a good amount of sleep considering Valt was speaking nonstop. The young girl opened her eyes to see Valt staring up at the ceiling with a concentrated look. Sunlight shoots in from the window, filling up the entire room with light and no need for the light bulb to do that for it.

The door creaks open as the twins poke their heads in the doorway. "Bro's awake?" Tokonatsu questions. "And Sis's in bed with him?"

Nika giggles. "That's new."