[ Chapter 3 ] - [ Enter : Kurenai Shu ]

[ Re-Edited ]

— — —

A fresh breeze, birds chirping from afar, children chatting among friends. It's the perfect way to start a school morning.

It was ruined by a loud bluenette and a confused girl beside him.

"Outta the way!" 

Valt screamed which was received as a warning for those unfortunate enough to be nearby him. You were behind him, not even taking big breaths like your owner. You thought he was exaggerating, but to your surprise, his face was flushed and his eyes were droopy. You suppose humans aren't as resilient as you initially thought. "Oh yeah! Made it to school!" He yelled as he got up from the very ground he laid on a few seconds ago.

"Do school kids usually get to school late and get away with it?" You genuinely asked, leaning downward to extend a hand. Valt took it and hopped back on his feet, gave you a shy smile, and scratched the back of his head.

"Eh, not exactly. . ." he laughed and looked away. "But the Principal is fine with it! Or, at least I think he is!" You smiled warmly at your owner and opened your mouth to reply, yet stopped by students' whispers.

"Hey, is that her?"

"I think she is!"

"No way! The human Beyblade is at our school?!"

"How many views did that video get? Over a million?"

"Are we in the presence of a celebrity?!"

You looked around to see the school kids whispering in awe. Many were good stares, although a few were frightened. You hummed, insecurities coursing through your veins before you shook your head to be rid of those thoughts.

"Acting like an idiot even this early, Valt?" You turned around to see Rantaro walking up to you both with an exasperated look. He stopped right a few inches beside you. "Jeez, [First name], if you keep hanging around him, you'll catch some of his idiotic tendencies too."

"What're you talking about?" Valt waved him off playfully. "We're early!"

"No! You two are late!"

You snort at their playful bickering.

"And to think I lost to you in front of everyone!" Rantaro hissed, crossing his arms and faced away with a huff. Valt took gasped, squealed, and stared at Rantaro with a gleeful expression.

"That's right we beat you in the first round!" Rantaro stood there, arms crossed and looking pissed. "[First name] left your Ragnarok into pieces~" Valt gushed as he rubbed his victory in Rantaro's face. "And it was a Burst too! Haha! How lucky am I?!"

Yesterday's battle was pretty fun if you do say so yourself! It was a little hard for you in the beginning, however, as soon as you got the hang of it, Ragnaruk lost within a blink of an eye! You literally don't know how you did it, probably call it Beginner's Luck, but damn—it felt good to win!