Our Final Battle!

Question of the Day!

Which character do you hate the most? BUT this time, please explain in depth too and keep it in the first season!

Kensuke or Ben?

How's high school/middle school for you?

What kind of music do you listen to?

~~~~

Fun Fact!

Shu is currently the only Burst character to use a dual-rotation Beyblade!!

~~~~

~~~~

*Y'all, I have the links to the surveys on my bio! Please check them out if you'd like!

~~~~

[Name] bowed as she held on the white, clean, towels. The nurse pats her hair as the younger teen bit back a sigh. Lately, or the past few months, people have the tendency of petting her hair. It's starting to get on her nerves since it happened so often.

"Thank you for letting me use these." [Name] thanked as the nurse nodded.

"Just make sure that they are clean when you return them." The young adult instructed as a soft smile appeared on her features. Saying a quick goodbye, [Name] walked up the stairs and used her elbow to open the doors. [Name] sees her friends/teammates working out on the various machines on the rooftop.

"Were all these machines at Wakiya's house?" Nika asked, looking at the machines with a curious stare.

"When did they get here?" Tokonatsu asked.

"We all need t'get stronger," Wakiya answered, peering over his shoulder. "So I'm lendin' these just for now." [Name] walked up to him with an annoyed smile. She picked the top towel of the stack and gave him it. With a quick (unexpected) thanks, Wakiya took a second to wipe off the sweat that stuck to his face.

Rantaro didn't have his jacket on, it was tossed over at the side. Thankfully, it wasn't dripping with sweat as well. "Now all we gotta do is train hard." He says as he lifted weights. [Name] made her way over to the blonde and gave him a clean and new towel. Rantaro blushes and happily took the towel before [Name] walks towards Shu. As she did so, she hears Nika talking to the said boy.

"Shu-kun, you aren't going to use them?" She asked, watching him stretch.

"Yeah, I don't need to," Shu answered.

"Here," [Name] says, handing him a towel as Shu thanked her.

"Are you still sure that you're not going to use them?" The albino asked, taking a small break from stretching his bones.

[Name] shook her head with a small smile. "Nah, these aren't fit for my type of training." She stated. "I prefer...something else." [Name] says before watching Shu nod and resume to stretch. Satisfied, [Name] made her way over to her owner, who seemed to be deep into thought. She almost fell from surprise as Valt screamed and kept on pulling the weight faster.

"Why that—! I'll win, no matter what!"

The next thing [Name] knew—was Valt, laying dead tired on the floor. Begging for water. [Name] sighed as Daina's footsteps were soon heard behind her. A water bottle was placed at the side of her face, [Name] turned around to see Daina offering her water. Which she assumed was for her to give to Valt. She took it with a kind smile and turned away too fast to miss Daina's cheeks glowing red.