Character Ask Answers

Hi so here's the answers to the questions you guys asked :)

Michael:

Why did you cheat in the first place? And would you cheat again?

- I cheated because three boys all liked me, and I couldn't choose between them. It wasn't like I got bored of one then moved on, it's just I couldn't choose. And maybe I would cheat again, since sometimes I miss the thrill as bad as it sounds, but probably not on anyone else that isn't in the band.

Wanna suck my dick please?

- Sorry, I only suck my band members'.

If you had the chance to rewind time, before all the cheats and stuff. Who would you pick out of three?

- Probably who I picked originally. Luke.

Are you sure it's Luke?

- About 95%

Have your feelings for calum gone away?

- No.

I don't think you're a bad person is that bad?

- Not at all, because neither do I.

Why did you cheat in the first place? (Don't blame you tho as you are all hella cute)

- I couldn't decide who I liked more, and the fact that they had no idea for so long kinda lead the problem further. And thanks, I know *blushes*.

Luke is your favourite obviously, but who is second and who is third?

- I can't exactly choose, because even though I chose Luke as the boy I want to date most, Calum and Ashton are both completely different which means that they both have different qualities I like. However, Ashton can be a dickhead sometimes so he's probably my third favourite.

What's your fav hair colour on you

- Probably my current one, bright red.

Would you ever consider going back to galaxy? And why were you such a dick before? (It needs to be asked but you still hella cute)

- Hmm... Yes I would. And I never really realised how much of a dick I actually was, and anyway, Luke seemed to like it. Also yes, I am cute. *grins*

Do you actually really love Luke?

- Of course.

Why did you cheat

- Why not. *Innocently smiles*

Honestly, you should have tested who cares for you the most. Say you're quitting the band and see who begs you to stay.

- To be honest, I would do that. But, that would mean I would actually have to leave the band for a while. And I don't want to do that.

I'm mad you cheated on them, but be honest who was better in bed? Haha

- Hands down it's always been Luke.

If Luke wasn't there for you who would you choose?

- Tough question... I can't choose on the spot.

Why don't you quit the band with all the bad that happened to you?

- To be in a band like this has always been my dream, I wouldn't leave just because some (hot) guys got in the way.

Why do you always forgive them even if they are dicks