Chapter One

-Michael's point of view-

"Thank you, we have been Five Seconds of Summer!" The band said in unison before jumping off the stage.

We had just finished the last show of our Australian leg of the tour: next stop was the UK.

I was still full of energy from the show; I needed something - or someone - to use it up. I spotted Calum in the dressing room. Deviously, I approached him without being noticed. Then, counting down the seconds for the perfect moment: I jumped on the boy and forced him to scream.

"Fuck, Michael don't do that" Calum said, getting his breath back.

"Sorry babe. I just love your surprised face" I replied. Calum widened his eyes and pouted. "You're so irresistible when you do that"

"I know you love it" Calum continued to pull his face when he noticed Ashton walk into the room. Ignoring the wink Ashton gave me, Calum pulled me into his personal closet.

"What are we doing in here?"

"Avoiding anyone seeing us" Calum winked.

"Seeing us do what?" I asked, despite knowing the answer.

"This" Calum leaned forward and attached our lips. They moulded together perfectly and I loved the feel of him against me. I wrapped my arms around Calum's still sweaty body and pushed us closer; he smiled into my embrace and let out a moan.

"Shh, we don't want to get caught" I whispered.

Calum nodded in understanding and continued to kiss me. It was soft, his lips felt perfect against mine. Seconds passed before I pulled away in need for air.

"You're amazing, Michael, anyone would be jealous of those lips" Calum said to me.

I considered saying "and they're all yours" - but I would be lying.

**

Soon the band was back in the hotel. My buzz had finally crashed and I was ready to go to bed, however that soon went away after a certain golden-haired boy walked past me.

"Ash, come here" I groaned; only loud enough for him to hear.

"Hello" Ashton replied, walking over to me. It was his plan to get my attention, I could tell.

"Snuggle with me?"

"No. Kiss me first" he demanded softly. I made no effort to lean into the boy and do as he said; he's too cute. Who could resist? We were tired, so it was sloppy, yet still romantic. I was curled up under my duvet and Ashton sat on top of me. Sudden realisation hit me when I opened my eyes and looked forward: I straddled Ashton so that he lay under me, then quickly got up to lock the door.

"We don't want anyone seeing us, do we?" I whispered in his ear, making him giggle. His reaction made me smile, because his laugh is one of my favourite things about Ashton. Just like my favourite things about Calum are his cheekbones - and Luke, his legs.

"Let's make this even more romantic. I think I saw some candles in the kitchen drawer" Ashton said as he traced his fingers along my waste line, attempting (and failing) to not get hard, I smirked and jumped off the bed.

"I'll be two seconds" I seductively growled in Ashton's ear and walked away, purposefully swaying my bum as I walked. I'm always my sexiest with Ashton.

I walked into the kitchen and found Luke searching for something in the cupboard.

"Do you need help?" I asked. He was reaching for something on the top shelf, which took me by surprise since he's quite tall.

"No-" Luke looked down to my growing bulge. "You might though" he smirked at his comment.

I blushed and looked away. "Erm, I-"

"If you're thinking about me, you just need to call, and I will help you out" Luke winked and pecked my lips quickly before jumping up to get his cup, then walking away leaving me silenced. I stood there for a couple more seconds with Luke on my mind, then let it drift back to Ashton. I walked towards the drawer and opened it, finding what I was looking for. Three scented candles and a lighter.

I quickly made my way back to the room Ashton was patiently waiting in. After knocking on the door three times, I walked in and my eyes fell on a naked Ashton lying on the bed.

"Ready?"

-
Hi so I'm quite excited about this, I hope the first chapter is alright! There's a lot more to come in the story so yeah please vote and comment! :)
-Celia