Chapter Fifteen

-Michael's point of view-
"Fine, I will just have to have sex with Calum infront of you."

I turned my back to Luke and approached Calum slowly, a deliberately innocent smile planted on my face. Calum returned it. I didn't know what pleased him more: winning the fight over me with Luke, or having sex again. Either way, I was satisfied.

I seductively pushed Calum against the bedroom wall with slight force, causing him to squeeze his eyes shut. Wanting to see his deep hazel eyes again, I kissed the eyelids lightly in order for them to open. My wish was granted, and I smiled back at my reflection from the boy.

"I love your eyes Cal," my breath made goosebumps rise on Calum's neck, "look at me"

Calum obeyed. "I love you" 

We were both fully aware of Luke's angry and betrayed presence behind us, but it only lead us on more. I wanted him furious."Take my clothes off, Cal." My voice remained at a deep whisper.

Calum unbuttoned my plaid shirt teasingly slow; his light touch pushed my body closer to his, only itching for something more rough. I grabbed his tan hands and assisted them, palming them over my growing bulge. "Tell me what to do" Calum said, breaking the whisper-filled silence.

"Undress me" I demanded, my voice was beginning to get raspy. As Calum continued to fiddle with my shirt buttons, I turned my head to get a glimpse of Luke: he sat on his bed and looked mesmerised. His normally ocean blue eyes were astonishingly deep, filled with anger and lust. His fingers were twitching in his lap, as if they wanted to do something but couldn't. I smirked, knowing my plan to aggravate him was working. "Enjoying our show, Luke?"

Luke snapped his head upwards to face me, frowning. His legs stretched as he stood up and walked towards my back. "As a matter of fact, yes." He tickled my shoulders, causing my back to arch.

Calum was displeased by Luke's little movement, so he finished undressing me with haste: soon I stood naked between the two lustrous boys. "Your turn, Michael." Calum said, indicting for me to return the favour of removing clothes.

"No, let me" Luke offered, grabbing my vulnerable shoulders and moving me towards his double bed. I watched confused as Luke ever so quickly pulled off Calum's plain shirt and skinny jeans, leaving him exposed in only boxers.

I moved swiftly off the bed back towards the two boys. "Now you're the odd one out again, Luke" I said, as I pulled down the remainder of Calum's clothing so that he was as naked as I was.

"I don't want to be the odd one out" Luke replied.

"Well don't be, then." Calum finally spoke up and grabbed my torso comfortingly.

I gave Calum a confused look, as if to ask why he just practically invited Luke, but Calum just shrugged.

Realisation hit me as Calum was doing the same as I did to him: making me feel - or know - that I'm not the only person he wants. As Luke undressed, however, I planted a kiss onto Calum's lips. I then moved towards his neck, his chest, and down his torso; I wanted this to be romantic. Calum moaned in pleasure at my actions, earning a satisfied smile from me.

Luke then decided he wanted to get into the fun: naked, he moved towards where we stood and pushed Calum off me, resulting in the Kiwi boy toppling onto Luke's bed. "My turn," Luke growled.

Confidence grew inside of me as I bit the air near Luke, imitating what I could do if he allowed me. His response was quick, yet amorous: he moved his now calm fingers towards my length and played tantalisingly. I moaned at the friction he caused, already making me grow larger.

Calum, now the one left out, huffed in annoyance. "You're meant to be playing with me."

"Well join us then" Luke replied. He never let his eyes leave mine.

Calum followed, and moved towards my hair: he brushed his fingers through it softly, relaxing me a little. "Don't stop that," I said.

Out of nowhere, Luke cupped his hands around my now hard length and started pumping, causing my breath to hitch. The pleasure was intense - I didn't stop him. "You like that, badboy?" Luke growled, our eyes still fixed on each other's.

"Yes," I stuttered. Calum tugged on my hair, creating a contrast of pain to the pleasure Luke was giving me. "Cal-"

"No, I want to be satisfied too."

I reached out my left hand as if to offer, but it was refused. Instead, Calum pushed be down to lean against the cold wall, all the while Luke was still pumping. Following me.

Calum leaned over Luke and attached our lips. I smiled into the kiss, enjoying the feeling of the two boys against me. Impatiently, Calum licked my lower lip in request for entrance, to which I accepted. His tongue indulged in the enjoyment with mine and we both moaned - yet I was significantly louder than Calum. Luke's pumping was now faster than before and my entire body had gone limp at his touch. "Faster, Luke."

Calum frowned. Luke had obviously managed to please me greater than him. Despite the immense delight I was being given, I smiled at the thought of what Calum planned for me.

"Luke, you are amazing," I started, looking up towards a frustrated Calum, "you're the best." My comment pushed Calum over the edge as he groaned. The boy made no hesitation to push Luke off me, resulting in a grunt escaping my mouth at Luke's thwart.

"I'll finish it, baby" Calum pecked my lips one last time before grabbing me and pumping harder than Luke ever did.

The feeling erupted inside of me, "I'm going to climax." I managed to stutter out.

"Good." Calum continued at his place, but now Luke regained his posture and moved over to where Calum once was and kissed me. His lips were strangely softer than Calum's, this only made me kiss back harder.

I reached my peak: I came all over Calum's hands, yet some escaped onto Luke. The three of us lay on the floor of Luke's bedroom panting heavily for what felt like short seconds, but were minutes. No one said a word for a long period of time, but that didn't matter in our comfortable silence. The sounds of our still heavy breathing and loud heart beats were the only comfort we needed.

--
What do you think will happen next?
-Celia xx