24: Home

Thank you everyone for your support of my book!

This chapter is a little long, but I hope you will enjoy it.

Please dont forget to light up that star, leave comments I love it!!  
_______

Jace smiled as Carter slept soundly, listening to Anika singing as she bathed the twins. Humming as she cleaned them, he could hear them giggling, he adored them, and was so surprised by how much he actually liked Alex. He hadn't ever wanted a daughter, he thought they were weak, after learning he had a female twin who died before they had even turned one, but Alex had made him realize how much he actually needed her in his life. He would teach her to be strong, and he would be happy doing it.

Anika walked out with the two in her arms, they were playing with her blonde hair. The babies looked a lot more like her, Alex had slightly darker hair while Harlee had blond. Both of them had variations of blue eyes. He smirked taking Harlee and getting him ready for the day.

That was when she heard a knock on the door. She opened. "Lia?"

"Jace asked me to come," she said, a smile on her face.

"Oh yeah. Lia is going to help you back up some boxes, and me and the boys are going to be going to the city again." He replied as Lia took the child from him.

"Wait you are leaving again?"

"Yes Im sorry." Jace replied. "Dont worry, I will be back in no time I promise."

"But Ja-."

"Soon love." He replied kissing her forehead, then he left. She sighed setting the children in their cribs for their daily nap.

"Thanks Lia, for helping. I really can't wait for a new house but I never saw my life turning out like this."

"Its alright." She replied back. "I am glad to help you. So, I am almost ready to get a husband, and I cannot wait." Anika stiffened, new family members. She forgot about the twins age.

"Ah yeah so uhm. You are going to be getting a husband, so are you going to be harsh to him?"

"My plan is whip him into shape early then I wont have to worry about it later."

"Oh? How do you plan on doing that?" She asked arcing an eyebrow, Carter rolled in his sleep.

"Let him run, cut off a toe or finger, he doesn't need them all." She replied, Anika let out a small whine of discomfort. She had forgotten about that rule. Running would leave you with a few less appendages.

"How early are you planning on getting pregnant?" Anika asked, concerned.

"As early as possible." She replied. "Only a few months after him and I meet at least." She smirked. "Why are you asking all of these?"

"I just want to ensure you are safe, and not rushing to quickly."

"Its alright, dont worry about it. He and I will be perfect together forever. I also am planning on letting my brother share him. And I get to play with his wife, if I ask for it, I don't really want to really do much of that, but what I can do is teach her how to please my brother. Him being happy is one of the things I always want to do. I enjoy making him happy you know."

"Yeah..yeah of course." She replied back. "I think you just need to make sure you dont go to fast." Anika said back. "You know we just have to worry about going to fast, he might not adjust as quickly as I did."

"Oh yeah I can see that." She replied. "I just cannot wait, you know how Jace instantly loved you. I hope I instantly loved you? Well that is how I hope I will be."