38.) Bad Decisions

Start from the beginning

"I hope we don't got a crazy bit-." Before he could finish his insult King snatched him up.

"You like having all yo teeth nigga?" King asked and he nodded quickly.

"Watch yo choice of words bout her." He warned letting Dylon go then looked around at the other guys.

"Anything y'all wanna get off your chests?" He questioned.

"She cool wit me." Ace spoke.

"Me too." Lincoln added.

"Aight then." He said as he made his way out the living room and towards the bathroom.

After checking in on Renae one last time, he and Jamel them left out.

"You think she'll be straight?" Ty asked.

"She'll be fine."

**

TAMIA
February 1995

"You're pregnant? Really E?" Tamia asked after putting Keenan down for a nap.

"Out of all the people you let that wack ass pimp of yours get you pregnant?"

Ignoring her, Egypt tossed the ultrasound to the side and just stared at hers and Tamia baby photo.

"You ever miss being a kid?" She asked.

"All the damn time, but at some point you have to grow up E."

"That's not what I asked though." She replied and Tamia laughed.

"Truth hurts huh?"

"Are you gonna judge me or congratulate me?" She questioned and Tamia sighed.

"I can't congratulate you if you're still snorting that shit." She stressed and Egypt laughed.

"You think I would do that while pregnant?" Egypt asked and Tamia gave her a knowing look.

"You lied to that man and told him you aborted your first child and let his ass force you to snort that shit every fucking day. So yes, I do think you would do it again with this one." She semi snapped and Egypt sighed.

"I was scared and wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it... after losing it then getting pregnant again I realized I wanted this one."

"How far along are you?" Tamia asked.

"Three months as of last week."

"When are you due?" She asked.

"August or September." Nodding, Tamia began to calculate.

"How are you gonna hide this shit from Ahmed?"

"I need help, I picked up double shifts at the hotel so I can avoid him." She said and Tamia just stared at her.

"I'll call Bryson to see if he can help us, but E if you so much as get back to snorting and lose my niece or nephew so help me God, I will forget you're my sister and I will personally beat your ass."