//6// Your Smile Is My Favourite Colour

Once the first tear broke free, the rest followed in an uninterrupted stream. Gut-wrenching sobs tore through my throat. My body felt weak; lifeless. The only thing preventing me from collapsing was Bakugou's steady hold on my torso, and my arms wrapped around my chest as I leaned my head on his shoulder, near the crook of his neck.
      "Sh-She..." I struggle to speak. My throat burns yet I have the urge to scream until my lungs give out. Through my sobs, I hear the sound of Bakugou's voice hushing me. Soothing me. Tightening his hold on me and combing a hand through my hair.
      "B-Bakugou..." My voice is comparable to a mouse's squeals for help.
      "What is it, Kiri?" Kiri.
      "I think I'm going to pass out..." My voice lingers off, my head starts pounding, my body feels heavy and I can feel Bakugou's arms tightening and lowering down my torso to my waist where he tries to support me. He calls out for a nurse but he sounds as if he's speaking underwater.  

      I woke up to face nothing but a white ceiling. My vision's a little blurry, but it seems to get better with every blink. Doesn't take me long before I realize I'm in a hospital. I feel something irritating crease of my elbow. It's wrapped in gauze and I can sorta feel the cotton ball it's wrapped over. They must've given me an I.V.
      I scope the room. It's empty. Bakugou isn't here, however, on a white chair next to the hospital bed, his jacket hangs over the armrest. It's black with orange details and the wrists are designed to look like grenades. I'll never understand his thing with explosions and bombs. He finds them so interesting for some reason.
      A click coming from the door pulls me out of my thoughts. I turn my head and am disappointed to see a nurse standing in the doorframe holding a clipboard.
      "Oh, you're up." The nurse says in a monotone voice. She had short dark purple hair and uneven bangs. "I'm just here to ask you a few questions." She walks over to the bed.
      "Okay," I responded flatly.
      "Okay, first, a witness says they think you passed out due to being under too much stress. Do you agree with their statement?" Witness. Also known as Bakugou, I assume.
      "I..." I think for a few seconds. "Yeah. I guess that's right."
       "Okay and when you passed out do you recall hitting your head on anything?"
      "I don't think so. Someone was holding me while it all happened, that and we were in a hallway, so there wasn't really anything for me to have hit." She nods.
      "Do you remember what happened before you blacked out?"
      "Y-Yeah. I went to visit someone at the Psychiatric Ward. It was just kinda hard for me to see them, so I stepped outside with Ba- the person who came along with me and I just started crying."
      "What's the name of this person?"
      "Bakugou. Bakugou Katsuki."
      "Right. He came to visit you soon after the ambulance dropped you off. He left his jacket." She looks over to the chair then quickly back to me. "Well, you should be up and out of here in no time, so I would consider getting some rest while you can." I smile and nod as she begins to leave.
      "Oh," She says stopping and looking back at me, "I almost forgot." She walks over to a table on the other side of the room by the window. She opens the drawer and pulls out a plastic bag. She puts it down on the chair. "This has all your personal belongings we found on you including your phone and clothes. Anyways, get well soon." She smiles once more before leaving for good.
      Once she leaves I decide to get up. I swing my legs over the side of the bed then slowly use my hands to push myself up. I walk over to the chair.
      I pick up his jacket. "I hope he comes back soon," I whisper to myself. I look at the ziplock bag. I should probably get changed.

      I finished changing. I was dressed in worn out blue jeans and a rust-colored long sleeve t-shirt. The same thing I had on this morning. I didn't bother putting on my shoes since I'm most likely not leaving until Bakugou comes back and who knows how long I'll be waiting till then. My outfit's pretty bland, but I think his jacket gives it some extra flair.
      I take out my phone from my jean pocket then sit back down on the bed. He hasn't texted me or anything but I don't really care, I know he'll be back. I wonder if he's worried?