41

"jaehyun hurry up! we have the photo shoot in literally ten minutes but you won't get out of bed,"

taeyong pouted, turning to look at jaehyun.

the taller had forced him down on the bed to cuddle, even though he was supposed to be up about forty minutes ago to get ready.

"can we just skip? i wanna cuddle with you,"

jaehyun pouted, slightly opening one eye as he looked at his boyfriend.

"jae this isn't high school, we can't just ditch the photo shoot,"

taeyong shook his head, earning a whine from jaehyun who finally began getting up.

"it's already bad enough we're gonna be hella late jae, now get up and get rid of your morning breath before i dont kiss you all day today,"

and with that said, taeyong practically pushed the other out of bed.

-

"did you get the house key?"

"of course i got the house key tae, did you get our passes?"

taeyong nodded, reaching to hold jaehyun's hand as they walked towards the photo shoot area.

"can we get coffee? i need to wake up,"

"we can go together after the photo shoot, i'm still not ready to let you go places by yourself after what happened last time,"

taeyong nodded, squeezing jaehyun's hand.

it already had been more than two months since the kidnapping incident, and all of those who were involved were sent to jail.

well, taemin was sent to an insane asylum, but that was predictable.

although time had already passed, jaehyun was still protective of the smaller. but taeyong didn't mind, he wasn't ready to go places alone yet either. and the scar on his shoulder made him even more scared.

but they had each other other. so it was fine for now.

——

   ♡984,488    💬12,489dispatch fans are going crazy over the fact the popular model jung jaehyun is now dating the new rookie model, lee taeyong

♡984,488 💬12,489
dispatch fans are going crazy over the fact the popular model jung jaehyun is now dating the new rookie model, lee taeyong. any thoughts on this relationship?

open comments

jaeyongod thoughts on the jaeyong community? i support it, i funded it, i am the leader.

donghyucky y'all late as fuck just saying

god @ anyone who hates on it, it's on sight.

issabenten ^ couldn't had said it better god.

seo.jhny anyways back to our scheduled program.