34

taeyong woke up once again, this time on an chair, mark being next to him on one as well.

he could hear the voices of three people, two being females and one male.

"i told you all to not move them from the cells. what is the purpose of putting them here?"

"i'm not gonna let my angel rot in a cell. who the fuck do you think you are?"

"yeah! markie can't stay in a cell. he'll get contaminated by the silver rat!"

"do you want to fucking die?!"

"try me!"

taeyong groaned softly as his headed pounded from a migraine, and the screaming didn't help.

"ENOUGH. you both are idiots. why did ask for you help?"

"oh shut up, jennie. if it wasn't for us, you wouldn't gotten with jongin and you wouldn't be as close to jaehyun as you are now. you're literally his stylist, and soon his girlfriend, and it's all thanks to us,"

taeyong looked up slightly, not wanting to draw a lot of attention to himself as he tried to free his arms.

beside him, mark began to stir awake, grabbing taeyongs attention. he turned towards mark, hoping the younger boy wouldn't make much noise when he woke up.

mark looked around confused, accidentally groaning softly.

"look who woke up!"

the two tied boys looked to their kidnappers, taeyong glaring slightly.

which had apparently pissed off the middle girl, who smacked him.

"be careful of how you look at me, pest,"

"YAH, HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM?"

the only other male screamed, quickly going to caress taeyong's face.

"don't worry baby, she won't touch you anymore. the only one who can touch you is me now,"

the male smiled, taeyong practically shaking.

"please let us go,"

taeyong mumbled, shaking his head slightly as he tried to move away from the other's touch. 

"no can do, baby,"

-----

"jaehyun, slow down. the police are already getting there, we're gonna crash,"

johnny tried reasoning to the speeding boy, but instead he just easily got ignored as the male was still speeding through the streets.

"i dont care johnny, he's in danger,"

"it wont matter that he's in danger if you dont live to find out,"

jaehyun sighed, releasing the gas pedal and slowing down a bit. he ran a hand through his hair.

"he'll be okay jae, believe in him,"

jaehyun shook his, turning as he followed the police patrol and the other car with their friends.

"i just can't believe i let this happen. i could've gone with him. why did i let him go alone?"

"jae, we all question the same thing. we're all blaming ourselves. but now's not the time. we have to focus on saving him,"

johnny patted his shoulder, giving him a small but reassuring smile.

"but come on now, we're here. let's get your boyfriend back,"

-------

hey guys! sorry for taking so long to update ;[

ive been super busy lately, but no worries! i have lots of book ideas uwu

idk which one to start on though so that will take a bit unless you guys wanna help me choose uwu

anyways, ill write more later uwu!