32

jaehyun was panicking.

and it was bad.

taeyong had been gone for hours, and it didn't help that he found the spilled drinks outside of the building where the photo shoot was occurring.

he quickly called taeyongs phone a good thirty times, and then began texting everyone who knew about taeyong and the stalker issue.

they all met up, well at least all that answered back to him.

"we should trace his steps,"

ten suggested, making all the boys run back towards the cafe and ask around.

the answers they got were extremely vague, which stressed out jaehyun even more.

"where could he be? that fucker must've done something. i swear to god i'm going to strangle him,"

jaehyun was practically pulling his hair out, waiting for donghyuck to track down taeyongs phone.

"I GOT IT,"

the red head screeched out, quickly taking a picture of the codes before it quickly got crashed down.

"is it similar to anyone? like the area it's at,"

johnny asked, everyone looking around before one boy raised his hand.

"i know that area way too well,"

and that was the first time jungwoo spoke.

"he's already in my arms yet he confused me for someone else,"

the man pouted, making one of the girls scoff a little too loudly.

"get over it, taemin. jungwoo is your brother. what did you expect?"

-////////-

i hope you guys are having fun with these plot twists :}

also question: should i redo mta? i've kinda changed a bit but idk if you'd guy would be interesting in me :")