21

to say jaehyun was in a bad mood due to this 'taeangel' persona was the understatement of the year.

the dimpled boy was fuming.

i mean, who would dare try and take what's his?

they had absolutely no right to be calling taeyong their babyboy when jaehyun was obviously the only one in this world that was allowed to say that. 

not only that, but taeyong and him still have yet to meet, which really put off the model when he truly thought about it.

did taeyong not want to meet him?

no that was impossible.

so why not meet him right now?

the tall boy thought about it for a good bit before smiling and thinking of the perfect plan to surprise his prince with a little visit.

this would show that taeangel bitch who taeyong really belongs to.

----

taeyong was honestly so lost in the sauce.

jaehyun sounded angry at this taeangel guy, but truth be told taeyong had no idea who this person was.

he just hoped jaehyun wouldn't get mad him.

the least thing he wanted was the guy of his dreams suddenly hating him or something like that.

not only was he stressed over jaehyun, he was suddenly getting a handful of requests to post more pictures of himself, so he had the thought of just making a personal account as he didn't want his fan account to get too involved about himself.

or maybe he should just turn his fan account to a personal.

yeah, he'll lose followers, but who really cares?

but unfortunately the boy was too, indecisive and like any other thing, he just decided to ask people on instagram, and hopefully jaehyun would comment on it as truthfully jaehyun's vote was something really meaningful to him. 

uwu  this chapter was longer than the others because i wanna thank you guys so much for 100 followers! i love all of you sososo much and im honestly confused on why i get so much love for these little books.

either way, i'm extremely thankful for all of you and the fact you've all been supporting me this whole time uwu i love you guys so much

before this gets too sappy for all of us, 

do you guys think i should upload a new supernatural book right now?

i have two chapters prepared and im excited but i still want you guys' opinon!

also im so terribly sorry for barely updating and this long authors note, i promise to get better at uploading!