37

the two boys were rushed to the hospital, although they really didn't have any horrible wounds other than taeyong's stan and bruises.

jaehyun almost didn't let the doctors touch him, to be honest.

he was terrified of something happening again.

i mean, the poor boy got his practical-boyfriend ripped out of his hands right after he finally was able to meet him.

and he was not mentally stable to ever lose him again.

he sat next to taeyong's bed, playing with hair softly as the other boy slept.

he couldn't even begin to imagine everything that happened to taeyong, but he was gonna make sure that nothing ever happened to him again.

he moved his hand to hold the others hand, and gave a small kiss.

he was never gonna let go of him, ever again.

without warning, taeyong moved slightly on the hospital bed, a small groan leaving his lips.

"j-jae?"

taeyong grunted, trying to sit up, only to whine from a bruise that had formed in his stomach.

jaehyun quickly helped him lay down once more, smiling softly at him.

"it's okay yong, i'm here. you're safe now,"

taeyong let out a big, and genuine smile as he saw his lover's eyes.

"it's been too long,"

taeyong mumbles. frankly it had only been like what? three days? four at most?

but to the two boys it felt like years.

"i know baby, but it's okay. i'm never letting anything happen to you again,"

taeyong nodded, holding onto jaehyun's hand tightly.

"can i get a smooch now?"

taeyong pouted, causing jaehyun to laugh loudly.

the valentine's day boy had small tears in his eyes, smiling widely before nodding.

he bent down so that taeyong wouldn't have to get up, and kissed taeyong on the lips.

the kiss was innocent, and filled with love. it was slow and passionate, and just perfect to the two boys who were sharing it.

once they parted, jaehyun moved taeyong's bangs aside.

"once you get out of here, we're gonna have our first actual date. and then we're gonna finally become a couple and the whole world will know you're mine and that's it,"

taeyong blushed slightly, blinking his big deer eyes.

"but what about your career?"

"oh, yong. after losing you once, even thought it was for less than five days, i realized that i'd go insane without you. so the hell with my career. i'll find a new job if i need to. hell, i'll run the whole world three times if it meant i got to stay with you at the end. it doesn't matter to me. all that matters is you lee taeyong."

-

hiii

so i finally uploaded one of my books so this is shameless self promotion ;].

my new book is called treasure and it's a woosan fic!

check it out if you're interested!

also, don't worry. this book this has like 14 more chapters to go 🥰🥰