"Secondly and i feel i must ask this, are you happy here, girls?" he asks.

"Of course they are, Faustus" aunt Zelda says surprised.

"Picking fights with other students, complaining about schedules" he lists and aunt Zelda looks at us.

"What's this now?" she questions.

"Okay, i was the one picking a fight, not Sabrina" i defend quickly.

"We didn't come here to major in herbalism, or latin, aunt Zelda" Sabrina complains.

Aunt Zelda scoffs, "well of course you didn't, if this is what you've got them studying, it's no wonder they're feeling restless, they're not being challenged" she tells Blackwood, taking me by surprise.

"We told father Blackwood we wanted to study conjuring, like our father" I tell her and she smiles.

"Zelda, I can't out them in conjuring without being sure they're ready, it wouldn't be safe, for them or the other students" Blackwood sighs.

"Then test them" aunt Zelda argues and he sighs again.

He picks up a set of keys, opening a cupboard.

He takes out a blue object.

"What is it?" Sabrina asks, staring at it.

"It's an Acheron Configuration, if I'm not mistaken, an arcane puzzle" aunt Zelda shuffles.

"A variation on it, yes, it's a test of mental and actual dexterity" Blackwood stares at it.

"Solve it and you can join conjuring class" he holds it out and Sabrina takes it.

"Or go mad trying" aunt Zelda says warily.

"That won't happen with your nieces, only the weak-willed fall prey to the Acheron's fascinations" Blackwood assures as i stare at it curiously.

"Quite right, Sabrina and Ivory will prove themselves their father's daughters" aunt Zelda says confidently.

Blackwood almost smiles.

"I had forgotten how fiercely maternal you can be, Zelda...there's a personal matter i'd like to discuss with you in private, if your nieces will excuse us" he turns to us.

"Of course they will, and girls...behave" aunt Zelda smiles, mostly directed to me.

"We will, aunt Zelda. Even though we're still missing our pajamas" I nod and we leave.

***

I walk down a set of stairs, stopping at the sight of fluffy red hair on the bottom step.

"Hey" smile and he turns around.

"Hey, you" he smiles as I sit beside him.

"So I heard you got in a fight with Prudence? And sent her flying on her ass?" He chuckles.

"Word travels fast" I laugh.