Chapter 27😈 Summer Stalker

Start from the beginning

"But what about the apples", Alice asks. "They'll still be there, you being fed is more important." Alice grumbles before laying her head on top of the ginger's. "I want pudding", she mumbles. "Alice that is not food!" Alice gasps loudly, "is too!" Dominic only rolls his eyes before looking over at the little ice cream stand that was in between a bar and grill restaurant and a wine shop. "Fine. You're probably saving your stomach for the food Mama Grace is cooking huh?" Alice nods her head and hums happily, "Mama Grace makes a lot of really good food! I have to save my stomach for it!!"

Dominic chuckles, but a figure suddenly catches his attention. He turns his head over to another ginger male with sharp green eyes. Dominic narrows his eyes more, keeping his attention on him, but soon ran into someone. "Watch it kid", a man shouts. "Well my bad, shithead", Dominic shouts back. "Ahh~! Nikki said a bad word." Dominic rolls his eyes, "shut it Alice." When Dominic turned back to where the watching figure was, he was gone. Dominic looks around in confusion before he felt a rough tap on his head.

   "Pudding. Now." Alice crosses her little arms and looks down at Dominic, who chuckles, "right right. Sorry~."

The two finally got to the apples after waiting in the long line at the sugary store. Alice was eating away at her vanilla and chocolate pudding. A man that had to be in his mid-fifties smiled at the two. "Hello there", he says, "what can I do for you today?"

"Mama Grace says you had her order of apples ready to go", Alice cheers. "Yeah. That", Dominic says chuckling. Mr. Wiser smiles, "yes I do! Here they are!" He bends down and hands the ginger teen the big bag of beautiful shiny green apples, which had to have had at least twenty in there. Dominic grabs the money from his pocket and hands it to the salt and pepper haired man, but Mr. Wiser shakes his head.

   "No need sonny. It's on me! Just, make sure she brings me a slice of that apple pie okay?" Dominic's eyes widen, "a-are you sure?" Mr. Wiser nods his head, "her payment for me is a slice of her famous apple pie! I've been craving one for quite some time so I got very excited when she called saying she needed green apples for her pie."

Dominic smiles and puts the money back into his pocket. "Thank you Mr. Wiser", the ginger says, "have a good day sir." Mr. Wiser smiles, "you too!" Alice turns her body slightly around and waves as she shouts a loud 'bye!'. The two made their way out the busy market and started walking towards the trolleybus stop. It was quiet for a moment before Alice spoke up. "Why did you and the others have to leave?" Dominic stays quiet for a second before sighing, "it wasn't my idea. Mr. Grimm said it'd be better for us to leave London while we still had the chance."

     Alice said a soft 'oh' before laying her head down on Dominic's. The ginger then looks over at a candy shop, an all too familiar one at that. It was the one his parents took him to get his first taste of a peppermint. He then hears the child on his shoulders gasp. "Nikki! Nikki! Can we get candy before we head back? Please!!!"

    Dominic looks up at Alice who was giving him puppy eyes. Her turquoise eyes seemed to get bigger the longer he looked at her. "Please~." In defeat, the older boy sighs and takes Alice off of his shoulders, setting her on her feet. "Okay", Dominic simply says, "but do not eat the entire bag of candy! You'll get a stomach ache." Alice jumps up and down happily before dragging him into the sweet aroma of the shop.

😈💀😈

     Damn this kid gets too hyper, Dominic thinks to himself as he sighs and stares down at the sleeping girl beside him on the trolleybus. Alice had almost eaten half of the bag of candy she got from the store and was completely hyper! So, Dominic kept her out a little longer to drain her energy. Once she started to close her eyes every now and then, he knew her sugar high was depleting. Dominic only shakes his head and chuckles. "Hey." Dominic turns his attention to a man who had to be at least two or three years older staring at him.

    Dominic then realizes immediately that it was the guy who was watching him and Alice at the market district

    Dominic then realizes immediately that it was the guy who was watching him and Alice at the market district. "Who the hell are you?" The mysterious man just chuckles. "My identity isn't important at the moment", he says. "Bullshit. You were watching me at the market. I saw you." The man smirks, "I know." Dominic started to get irritated pretty quickly with this guy. "Do you know me or something?" 

     The man nods his head, "kinda. My boss knows you well though. And the others, including your mentors." Dominic just wanted to oh-so badly just strangle the life out of this dude, but he sure as hell didn't want to cause a scene. "Well", Dominic says, "whatever the hell your boss wants. Tell them that I said fuck off! And don't...bother...us." The older male beside him chuckles before shaking his head. "You all better get back home to Musutafu", he says, "where it's safe~." Dominic glares at him sharply as the trolleybus started to slow its speed, soon coming to a stop.

     Dominic then nudges Alice to wake up. "H-huh", Alice mumbles. "Come on kid, we're at our stop", Dominic says. Alice yawns before grabbing the bag of candy that was in her lap and sliding off of her seat, taking Dominic's free hand with hers. "Hm. Cute kid", the stranger chuckles. Dominic turns around, "heed my warning", he hisses, "stay. The fuck. Away. From us. Got it?" The man looks up before smiling, "sure kid. Whatever floats your boat~."

     Dominic only rolls his hazel eyes before getting off and walking the rest of the way to the mansion.

     "You should heed my warning as well. Get back to Japan, there isn't as much trouble as there is here when it comes to the seven of you."