Chapter four

Hi

Recap: The girls are now staying at the Kapoors place.

Chakor was looking at the bedroom, she was searching for the washroom. Gosh is this man this much that he has only one washroom which is in his bedroom?

She opens the door and saw him changing his clothes, his back muscles were visible, what made her feel a heat. Oh why is this man so hot, damn it. She comes into his room and he heard the squeak of the door.

Suraj turns and saw her, how she was checking him out, "happy with what you can see and hope to get soon?"

Chakor smiles, she nods, "yes, I am liking it." Suraj comes closer to her, she moves backwards and hits with the back on the wall, he placed his hands next to her and blocked her way.

"Suraj you have come here for what?"

Suraj looked at her, "I thought you want something, that is why you come to me."

Chakor nods, "yes, I want something, but not from you." She pushes him, "where is the washroom?" Suraj pouts, "there!" He shows her and she entered it.

Ragini was taking a shower. Stupid, idiot couldn't he tell me earlier where the washroom is, why he had to make jokes, that too stupid one's? Ragini looked around, she was looking for a towel, but she couldn't find any.

Ragini opens the door, she was looking into Laksh bedroom, but he wasn't around. Ragini smiles, she comes out covering her body with her hands, but then Laksh come with a cold beer in his hand.

"Wow, I wished I had been here earlier. Then I could have seen more." He took a sip of his bottle and couldn't take off his eyes from her.

Ragini turns, she looked for something and picked up his shirt, "yuck it smells bad!"

Laksh shrugs, "oh, you need another shower, maybe with company?" He winks, but she didn't cared about him.

"No thanks, I don't need another shower. I'm happy the way I am." She stamps into her room. Oh he is so cute, why the hell is he so cute?

Ragini shook her head, she wore her clothes and tried to sleep.

Chakor comes out of the washroom, "hey!" She was wearing his shirt and had wet hairs.

Suraj looked at her, "I thought you don't want anything?"

Chakor sat on the bed, she comes dangerously close and sat on the lap, "I changed my mind." She comes down with her face over his lips, she stroke them, but Suraj didn't fall for her trick.

Chakor pouts, "it doesn't make fun as long as you won't do something."

Suraj frowns, "that you can make me horny and leave me up. Oh no thanks I can control my desires."

Ragini opens the door, "okay your is the worst thing I could ever wear did you ever washed it? Just smell on it once!"

She throw the shirt on him and he smells on it, "it's smells fine. Come let's have a shower and I will show you where you can find a towel for the future." He smirks and pulls her close.

"Laksh don't forget a no means no!"

Laksh pouts, "how can I even forget this." He murmurs, "the worst clause he could add in."

Ragini struggles to release herself from his grip, "a shower doesn't mean to glue on me, just leave me!" She pushes him away.

Laksh fumes, "fine, come!" They were under the shower, she was looking at him, checking him out. Chakor isn't that wrong those men's aren't bad they do have some qualities.

Suraj rolls over her, "let me show you something."

Chakor was underneath him, her hands were on his neck, "okay. Show me!"

Suraj kiss her nose, he went down and kisses her lips, further the chin and then he rested between her cleavage.

Laksh was holding Ragini from the back, "you know how much I want currently?"

Ragini couldn't see, but could feel it, there was a blush on her face.

Laksh hands were moving at her front side, "Okay?" Her voice was squeaking.

Chakor moans, "ahh!"

Suraj comes up, "I'm done!"

I can play the same game and lady if you want to talk to a friend then be sure no one is listen to you.

Ragini and Laksh come out of the washroom, he made her feel his heat, but he didn't touched her.

"I know a no means no, but still if you want I can show you something."

Ragini looked at him, "what?" She was standing in front of him.

Laksh smiles, he kisses her lips and went down, she moans and Laksh comes up, "I'm done!"

Ragini was looking at him speechless.

Laksh went to bed and closed his eyes. Good he told me about their conversation which he overheard by luck.

Ragini was walking with groggy legs back to her room. What was this, he did something and stopped all of a sudden?

Chakor was looking at Suraj, who has turned away from her, he closed his eyes and sleeps.

Chakor stood up, with the same groggy legs back to her room. How is this possible, my plan backfired on me... oh no Ragini.

Chakor checked her mobile phone, she made the call like before. But she had used the house phone.

Chakor cut the call before she could talk to Ragini. Oh no, he heard the conversation through the house phone.

Ragini was pouting. I hope Chakor has the same problem. This is so bad he wet me.

Laksh smirks like Suraj. Messing with the Kapoor brother's isn't that easy.

Suraj was smirking. Oh my PA Chakor using the home phone isn't that intelligent, as everyone can hear it. Next time, when you will give Ragini an idea to make us suffer you should use your own phone. So no one can hear it.

____
Please comment and vote