Chapter three (+16)

Hi

Recap: lunch conversation of Ragini and Chakor. Both shared a bound of friendship. The men's are the women's place.

Suraj looked at her, "nice place." He said looking around the apartment.

Chakor just shook her head, "please keep your words I don't care about them." She was moving to her bedroom.

Suraj was right behind her, he was checking her out. Uhm her figure isn't bad, nice curves but why is she so angry all the time. Suraj shook his head.

Laksh was looking at her, "you live her?"

Ragini nods, "yes, why do you have a problem?" She asked him with attitude. Don't show your fear.

Laksh frowns, "oh control girl. I'm just asking you as I felt like you were hiding it. It's small, but nice place." He said entering her bedroom.

Laksh was looking around, Ragini hasn't started to pack anything. Her bag was empty and her clothes were still in the closet.

Chakor was looking at Suraj, who was staring at her only, "you know this is my apartment and I want to keep it. You will pay for the rent correct?" She asked him just because she is staying with him it doesn't mean she had to give up on her belongings.

"Yes, it will be paid!" Suraj confirms her and she pushed him on the bed, "great now take this."

Suraj widen his eyes, a smirk appears on his face, he flips with her and she lying underneath him.

Ragini was taking her clothes one by one as if she is selecting what to pack and what not.

Laksh was laughing at her and then he was holding her bra in his hands, "wow not bad nice size."

Ragini fumes seeing him holding her bra up, "don't you have some shame, leave it

Ragini fumes seeing him holding her bra up, "don't you have some shame, leave it." She took off his hands and throws on her bag.

Laksh pouts, "can't you laugh. How will I have fun with you, when you have started to irk on a silly thing like this. Boring girl." He huffs and turns his face away.

Ragini made a fist. I'm not boring you jerk. Ragini pushes him heavily, he falls backwards on the ground and looked at her. She come over him, in seconds she was kissing him.

Laksh blinks with his eyes, he rolls over her and made her lie underneath him. He bites on her lips she opens her mouth he could taste her with his tongue.

Chakor moans, "Aah!" Suraj was giving her love bites on her neck, he had started to take off her blouse to get a better view and access to her cleavage, he was kissing her bare skin, whereas she was playing with his hair, messing them.

Chakor had started the kiss, but Suraj took over the situation and controlling it. He bend down lower to her belly. He starts to take off her clothes, but she pushed him away, "No."