Dinner with the Demon King -18

Erica's POV

'How the hell did I end up here?' I woke up suddenly to see myself in a bed, in a room, safe, clean, and pretty again without memories of what happened what so ever.

My head then started to hurt and mempries flashed through my eyes. I can't believe it. After fighting the Hydra, I fell asleep and was woken up by Takeo. I told him all about it and he was mad at me for not letting him help but I just laughed it off. We went to the last challenge to see the Sphinx greeting us.

The room suddenly turned into a game show and I was guessing riddles from my world as Takeo was guessing riddles from this world. We ended up beating it and I went to the next room and saw a shiny purple marble, sitting in a velvet smooth pillow. The I ask the Sphinx about it and it said that it was the weapon. It was capable of changing into any tool I needed for a day and that was all.

I laughed at how stupid I was to think there was no trap. Once I grabbed it and put it in my space ring, my whole body felt light and darkness swallowed me. I remember the faint voice of Takeo calling me but I lost concious before I could respond.

Now Im here. A knock, then the door opened and a maid entered the room. She smiled at me as she sighed for some reason.

"Hello. Im Selena Grace. Welcome to the Demon King's Castle. He has kept you captive here until he is ready. I shall be your maid for now to make you feel welcome, for the maids here are demons and we do not wish to make the new queen frightened." She said it like she practised it a million times. She sighed in relief as she gripped her skirt a bit.

I stared at her black and violet maid uniform, violet socks and black shoes. To her milky white skin, her emerald green eyes, her pink cute lips, and to her brown soft hair. She looked like in her early 20s.

"Are you by chance, from Earth?" I ask her. Her face, accent, and hairstyle was like from Earth that I couldn't help myself but say it.

"Oh- uh- yes! Are you from Earth too?" Her eyes showned in happiness and walked over to me. Her face was near my face that I couldn't help myself but to back away.

"Yes I am! How are you here?" I asked her as I put her down to sit on my bed.

"It's quite a long story... You don't look from Earth. You look like you belong here. How about you? How are you here?"

"It's a long story as well..." suddenly and cough interrupted our conversation and we both look over to the door and saw a woman with the same maid's uniform as Selena with her arms at her back like in a military. Her skin was black and her eyes were red with green cracks. Her hair was neon pink tied into a pony tail as her black lips turned into a frown. There were two large black horns on her head. She doesn't look young or old, just like an ageless being.

"Hello, I am the one who Manages the cleaning, cooking, and organization of the castle. I am Valencia Rīdā." She bowed elegantly and looked at us without a smile on.

"Hello. I am Erica Jane Bon Teligent. The prophesized new demon queen of the otome game..." I whispered the otome game part but Valencia heard it with her enhanced hearing and tilted her head slightly and looked at me with the same blank look.

"Otome game? What's that?" I looked at Selena for help but she just smiled bitterly at the word. "It's game from my world. You don't need to prepare it for her. They haven't invented it yet." Selena answered.

'Yes. Only Anime was created but It wasn't totally anime. It was more like drawings of real life people doing stuff. That's why I preferred reading books than watching their version of anime.' I also smiled bitterly as Valencia looked dejected and helpless.