New Home - 13

Erica's POV

It has been a few weeks since we escaped the Planet Kingdom. Oddly, the names of the countries are about the galaxy, probably because this is an otome game. We have found a new home to rest our heads and to keep us warm and sheltered. It was an apartment building, which is not too expensive and not too cheap and isn't a terrible place to live in, it has wifi which is good.

I have made Takeo go to a school, even though he's a fox kin but I made him train weaponry and fighting. I have saved a lot of money since I was a noble, the money they gave me everyday to buy jewelry or delicacies was really a lot so I didn't have any problem with anythung that much. Even though we still have a lots of money, bored I am- I decided to work at a café since I wanted to act normal and maybe get some information.

I woke up early and made a delicious Omelet for breakfast as Takeo finished taking a bath and putting on his cute uniform. I then removed my apron, washed my hands and sat down and waited for Takeo to sit down on the table with me.

"Morning." He yawned.

"Are you sure you aren't getting bullied because of you being a fox kin?" I ask worriedly.

"Yes Im not being bullied. This kingdom is a place where beast and human can live together ya' know." He reminded me again. We ate our breakfast and after we finished, I washed the plates and asked if he forgotten anything. Checking if he didn't forgot anything, I waved him good bye as he left.

I then stretched my arms and went to the bathroom and cleaned myself. After finishing cleaning, I went to my closet and wore a dress with a pendant in the center of the collar with ruffles underneath it. Sleeves were long and made it look elegant. White skirt reaching her knees, with a black cloth reaching her waist covering her skirt. (IDK what I just wrote. I tried me best.)

^^^Found on Pinterest, not my design! Love it tho!

As she finished putting on her dress, she paired it with a silky smooth sock with a ribbon design on the top side, paired with a pair of black shoes from work. She looked into the mirror and saw her dyed platinum gold hair, and her still sharp violet eyes. She doesn't look like the Erica that bullies the heroine. She tied her hair into a ponytail and put on her magic earings used to call the person wearing the same pair of earings, which is of course- Takeo.

She then went outside with her magical purse and her ring in her middle finger and walked elegantly as she went to the café a few blocks from here.

She arrived and went into the backdoor to change into her work clothes and began working elegantly. Many men sighed and watched her work and wished to be the boyfriend of the Ice Queen. Erica liked the attention but it didn't let it distract herself as she worked effeciently. She then sat down as the customers stopped flowing in. She is currently sitting in the open, with the customers sneaking glances at her. Her usual customers then started to chat with her, which Erica just smiled and chatted as well.