Fox kin - 10

3rd Person's POV

After they shopped for clothes, they headed back to the mansion. She then snuck in Takeo secretly, without making the maids suspicious, but that's what Erica thought. The maids just secretly sighed at their miss and acted like they didn't saw the fox kin she brought. She has brought many weird things in this mansion, so when they saw her bring them, they believe that their miss didn't actually remember her old memories. But why did she say that?

As, Erica let Takeo in her room, she glanced at the empty hallways andclosed the door. Takeo look around the huge room, suprised by it's furniture and how expensive and fancy they looked, Erica just lay down the shopping bags near the doorway.

"This is my bedroom. I'll have to ask a maid for a spare room for you and a map to where things are." Erica said, she then added, "Don't let anyone see you with your ears and tail and quickly avoid my parents and brother. I don't want you to get hurt." She reached for his head and began carressing, staring at those fluffy ears, wanting to touch them.

"I understand. I will behave!" Takeo nodded and smiled. Erica then picked up the bags and requested a maid to put them in a spare guest room.

"He will be staying here for a long time." She said to the maid, Erica then turned to face Takeo, "Are you fine living with me?"

"Yes! You have saved me so I shall protect you from harm!" He said, his eyes shine brightly. Erica nodded and told him to stay in the spare room. "I'll be having dinner here in my room. When it is dinner time, lead Takeo here." Erica ordered to the maid. She bowed and carried the bags and waited for Takeo to follow her. "Go wash up okay. I have something to talk with you." Erica said. Takeo hesitantly nodded and followed the maid. His tail wagging side to side with each step.

As they left, Erica closed the door and grabbed the rest of her shopping bags and put it in her bed.

"Now let us see what I had bought~" she smiled creepily and opened the bag to see her new floating black luggage.

"And when I escape, I shall use this! I must prepare it now. Maybe it will happen sooner! Better safe than sorry!" Erica then opened it widely and started picking clothes comfortable and good enough for escaping and disguising. She then brought out things like snacks, shoes for hiking, wig, contact lenses and etc. She thought of bringing a frying pan but what's the use of it? I can't cook in the wilderness. I can hit someone with it though. She decided to bring it.

"Can't I have those space rings where it can store things in space? Have they made those?" Erica thought out loud. She then stopped putting things in her luggage and hid it in her huge closet filled with girly clothes, shoes, and accesories.

"They should make those. But is there?" She then laid down and opened her phone and searched it online.

"They do!" Erica estatic, started rolling on the bed. She then fell down and hit her head. "Ugh..." She then heard the door open and saw her brother, one of the cpture targets, Phoenix Mars Bon Teligent. 'His name hasn't been appearing a lot it seems. No one really cares since his just a second to the prince. Unless someone is into older brothers then I'm sorry If I had offended you. Back to the main topic. Why is he here?'

"I just heard something falling. Are you okay?" He approached her and caressed her head, soothing the pain. 'Ah. Brother instincts kicked in.'

"Im fine. Thank you." Erica said as she looked at his brother's, Round purple eyes, his bangs covering it slightly. He then turned away his ears red. 'Erica's beauty is too great.' She sighed internally.

"Well then, what are you doing here?" Erica asked him, her head tilting slightly. She then stood up and dusted away the dust on her skirt and sat on the couch in the middle of her bedroom. His brother did the same and sat opposite to her.