Dinner with the Demon King -18

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Im sorry future queen. It must be hard for you to go to another world so suddenly."

"No, it's alright. Don't need to be sad. Im now used to it. How old are you actually?" I ask her suddenly. My mouth just moved on its own. I quickly put my hands to cover my mouth.

"I guess it would it 256 years since I broke free from my shell. Im not really sure." She thought about it for a moment but suddenly a nother demon maid came running near my room and quickly knelt near Valencia's feet.

"Valencia, mam! A situation just occured! The kitchen couldn't prepare the food the king requested us to make. We were still learning the basics so we couldn't bake this 'cake' he mentioned." She cried as she wiped her tear with her hankerchief even though it was already wet.

"I-I'll help! I know how to bake a cake!" Selena suddenly said.

"NO!!!" They quickly shut her down. Valencia tried to sooth her down by rubbing her back. Selena sulked in a corner and mushroom began to suddenly appear. I laughed at the scene and felt nostalgia. It was like an anime. They were shocked to suddenly hear me laughed and it looked like question marks started to appear.

I stooped laughing and raised my hand, "Can I help?" The demon maid that just appeared and Valencia looked at each other.

"This was mean't to be a suprise for you per request by the demon king. Im not sure if he would allow it."

"Nah. Im sure he wouldn't mind If I cooked it for him. So where's the kitchen?"

They then led me the way as they ran as fast and quiet as possible while still running at my pace. There were many turns and stairs and everything was like a maze.

We arrived to see demons of many kinds, in shambles because the oven started to smoke. I sighed and opened the oven and coughed at the smoke. I quickly got an oven mit and grabbed the burnt cake and placed it on the table.

Everyone was now xonfused at my sudden appeareance and looked at Valencia for answers.

"She is the new demon queen chosen by the prophecy. She shall bake the cake for our king! Watch closely and learn." She said with an athouritive voice. I smiled and waved as the demons went in line and began cleaning the kitchen quickly for me.

Once they finished, I began to prepare the ingredients and they sometimes asked what it was since they still didn't know the ingredients. I began to cook and the silence was killing me so i hummed as I cooked as they watched me work, memorizing my movements and sometimes asking what I did. It was like I was in a cooking show.

I just removed the cake from the oven and looked at the demons who were impressed and suprised at the cake. I smiled smugly and laughed in the inside.

Once it cooled down, I began covering it with chocolate and voilá! Made a simple chocolate cake. Everyone clapped and thanked me as I waved and smiled. Valencia returned me to my room to see a dress in a hanger, hanging in front of a door that was open which lead to the bathroom.

"I guess, Selena has prepared your gown for tonight. She shall pick you up at 5:30 sharp to arrive at the dining room before 6 in the evening to have dinner with his majesty, the demon king. Please clean yourself up." She closed the door and left me alone.

I looked at my strapless, sweet heart, black gown that looked liked the night. Blacl and deep as the ocean but with stars that sparkled as it glitters as it moves.