She was about to grab my hand but I quickly ran inside the bathroom and locked it behind me, hearing her laughing while shouting my name.

"Go away, you monkey!" I shouted back as I heard her knocking on the door.

"Baby, you don't have a blood stain." She laughed from behind the door, I huffed.

"Then why are you laughing?" I crossed my arms even though she can't see it.

"Because it is Saturday today!" I heard her chuckled and I smacked my temples. How could I forget? I lost track of days because I have been staying home for a week. Geez.

I slowly twisted the doorknob, keeping my straight face trying to suppress a smile. Gosh, her laugh is like a music to me. I opened the door only to see a chukcling Lisa, I acted annoyed and glared at her that caused her to stop laughing. She cleared her throat and grinned like a little kid at me, I bit the inside of my cheeks as I try to keep my straight face but miserably failed, a big smile started forming on my lips as I broke into a small laugh.

"I know you can't resist me." She smiled proudly at me and I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Bold of you to assume that, Lisa." I said in a jokingly manner that caused another chuckle escaped her lips.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Damn it!" Lisa scoffed in annoyance and threw the console on the sofa, crossing her arms as she glared at the flat screen t.v.

"Yassss! Ha! Beat that, Manoban!" I shouted as I jumped from the sofa and celebrate my victory against her. I did a little dance and poked my tounge out at her, she just rolled her eyes not bothering to look at me.

"You are cheating!" She snapped her head at me, her eyebrows furrowed annoyingly. I hung my mouth open at her accusation and giggled.

"How am I gonna cheat over a street fighter game, Lalisa?" I tilted my brow up and smirked at her. Apparently I am cheating because this is the nth time I beat her over this game. This girl is very unlucky with games but dancing is exceptional.

"You keep distracting me and that's considered cheating!" She huffed and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Excuse me? I wasn't even distracting you, I was focused on the game!" I exclaimed defensively.

"You were!" She debated and leaned closer to my face.

"I did not!" I fought back and did the same, our face getting closer.

"Yes you did!" She leaned closer again, this time our faces only inches apart, my eyes still narrowed at her.

"Next time when we play another game, try not to be this cute and pretty so I would not be distracted. I like you when you are happy." Lisa's face broke in to a smile as she steal a kiss from my lips. I was left stunned at my position as she peck my lips three times in a row.

"I like you when you are happy."

Her words keeps playing in my mind and a grin creeped out from my face. Little did she know that she is the reason behind all these.

"That's a crime, Manoban!" I playfully smacked her shoulder and she looked at me confusingly. I smiled cheekily at her and replied,

"Stealing kisses from me." And stealing my heart without my permission...

"Like this?" She smirked and pressed her lips against mine, I mumbled through the kiss but Lisa pulled my head deeper that caused me to be out of breath. It was a long kiss and I was strangling to get some air and that was when she pulled away. She grinned at me and kissed my temples, I looked at her with my eyes wide.