" Why are the exact same? Does it mean something?" I asked as I dropped Lydia's arm and looked at them expectantly.

" I don't really think so but Allison thinks they are a symbol for something. That's why she wants to see if Scott knows anything." Lydia said with a nonchalant shrug as she walked over to the bean bag and plopped back into it.

" Well, if you're asking Scott I'm not going." I said as I flung my back onto Allison's bed and stared at the ceiling.

" What? Why not?" Allison said with shock. I felt her body hurriedly run over to the side of the bed. The bed side dipped as she sat down.

I could feel her eyes boring into me so with a reluctant sight I said quietly," We broke up."

The room was silent as I stared at the ceiling for a few moments but Allison's hand soon came to rest on my knee as she looked at me with sympathy, " Oh, Izzy. I'm so sorry."

I shook my head and sat up to face her, " No don't be sorry. It's okay I'll get through it."

Allison shook her head rapidly and grabbed my hands in hers, " How is that okay? You guys were supposed to be the one good thing that lasted in Beacon Hills. After all the hours you spent writing those letters for him, how could it just end?"

" That's exactly the thing, we broke up because of the letters. He said that I was weak because of the one that I drunkenly wrote." I took a deep breath as tears filled my eyes, " Allison, he called me weak. He'd never do that when he knows how much I hate it, I'm just so confused and I feel stupid."

My head fell into my hands as I cried into them, as I did this I felt the other side of the bed dip down as well and I knew Lydia had joined us. I felt her scoot closer to me until she was right beside me. Her arms then softly wrapped around me as she pulled me into her chest. 

"Izzy, listen to me. You are not stupid, not even in the slightest. We all thought that you two were going to last, it's not your fault for believing in something so special." Lydia said as she began to run her fingers through my hair, " He's the stupid one, I don't know what got into him but I know that if he was willing do that he's not worth you or your tears."

" But I love him." I cried out into Lydia's chest. She squeezed me tighter as she felt my tears drip onto her knitted sweater.

" Shh... I know. I really do but honestly he's not worth it. You always were there to tell me when Jackson was being an asshole so now I'm telling you that Scott is an asshole and you don't need him." She said with a comforting yet stern tone. I couldn't help but chuckle as she mentioned Jackson. I missed him a lot.

I stayed silent after hearing her words, I didn't really have anything else to say because I agreed. All I wanted was to be with my best friends and I was already here. I snuggled more into Lydia's chest and let the few tears I had left flow out as I sniffled. I felt Allison move across the bed over to us before wrapping her arms around the both of us.

" You're gonna be okay Izzy. We're here for you." Allison said in a soothing and reassuring voice.

I really appreciated these two and I now knew why they were my best friends. They were the two best people in my life. Sure, Allison, Lydia and I have had our fair share of fights and arguments but we always found our way back to eachother. We were always going to be the trio that met in the hallways on Allison and I's first day of school. Always and forever.

****

" I can't believe I let the two of you drag me here." I said as I swung my legs from the cabinet I had taken a seat on in an empty classroom.