Somebot in need [ TFP Ratchet X Witch! Reader ]

A/N : Gonna put a little crossover with Harry Potter here

Plot : What if you, a-just-graduated-Griffindor/Ravenclaw/Hupplepuff/Slytherin-student-of-Hogwarts, stumbles upon a medic bot when got lost in Apparation?

Damn it

You dropped on your knees, head spinning and basically sweating.

Maybe it was a bad idea to apparate just after recovered from a week fever.

You shook your head, bit your lips and assured yourselves that you would be fine. Snatching back your wand that was on the ground where you fell, you looked around, questioning where on earth were you. Only floras filled your view and quite a few types of faunas like, squirrels and butterflies, seemed to be there too so you assumed you were somewhere in a forest. The air wasn't that cold nor hot but it was warm and gentle.

You were actually heading to London but then decided to give yourselves a little bit of rest by taking a quick tour around the place, not wanting to risk any headache anymore. Perhaps you could discovered something new.

You did not expect to discover an injured giant robot, however.

It was resting against a big boulder, grunting in pain as something glowing in the colour of blue was leaking out from what it seemed to be its knee. The robot, with white colour and red highlights, put a hand(?) on the side of his head(?) and was mumbling something but then groaned and dropped his hand back at his side. You were hiding from its view behind a tree, eyes staring at the robot in surprise and curiousity. The robot seemed to be in pain and trouble but you weren't sure if it could harm you. Being caring, you are, your heart yelled;

' Oh, poor robot! Help him!'

But your mind, being logical, shouted;

'Nu'uh! That thing could squash me with one step of his large and big feet!'

In which your heart protested;

' You have your wand, silly! If he attacks, just shoot at his eyes! They must be the softest part!'

Your mind argued;

'Oh, it's a he now?'

Your heart sighed;

' You're supposed to be the smart one dummy, of course he is! Look at his flat chest!'

Finally, with your hands on your back, gripping the wand, you stepped out of your hiding place. The robot seemed to be alarmed with your sudden presence. You awkwardly smiled and put up one hand, " H-Hello, sorry for surprising you, sir. I am (Y/N) and um-- you seem to be in trouble. May I help you?"

Wow.Smooth,(Y/N).

A silence. The robot did not respond and continued to stare at you in shock before snapped out of it and looked at you in wonder, " How -- Why -- Aren't you afraid of me?"

You walked closer to him, still keeping your wand away from his view and said, " Not really." When you were quiet closer to the bot, you noticed another wound on his elbow. " How did you get injured?"

He raised, what it seemed to be his eyebrow, " You didn't ask what am i first?"

" And let those wounds of yours untreated? Nope."

He rolled his eyes, " Pfft, it's not like you can help me here."

You scowled, " I have experiences in Muggles -- I mean, medical treatments and engineering too." Your hard study in Muggles studies was worth it.

" My system is unlike what you've seen, " The robot said, " and I doubt you could fix me without any equipments. Even I, a medic myself, doesn't have the right equipment for my injuries." He sighed, sounding disappointed at himself.

" Well," you smirked and pulled out your wand," I only need this."

" A stick? Really? You humans have weird humours."

You rolled your eyes, " Haha, yeah, weird humours. Now stand still." Your raised up your wand, " Fixing you in this big size would take time. All i need to do is shrink you for a while."

" Wait, what?" The robot shifted uncomfortably.

" Be quiet, please. Now, what's the spell?" You stuck out your tongue as you waved your wand.

" What are you --"

" Oh, yeah. Diminuendo!"

A flash of bright light and you found yourselves standing in front of ths human sized bot, who looked extremely surprised. You grinned and kneel in front of him.

" Okay, now that's settled. Since I don't really know how your system work, you need to guide me here." You said, ignoring the splutters of ' By the -- What just -- How did you --' from the bot. The robot went speechless as you sat by his side, wand in your grip and waiting for instruction. You raised your eyebrow to show him that you were still waiting.

Deciding he was too old for all of humans nonsense, he began to instruct you to check the wires on his knee plate. As your were working, you decided to break the awkward silence.

" You haven't tell me your name."

" Is it necessary?"

" I don't know."

" I don't know? Can you work faster?"

You laughed and grinned at him.

" I like you."

The robot said nothing as something blue began to form on his face.

"...I am Ratchet."

" Finally!"

" Shut up."

Blooper

Being caring, you are, your heart yelled;

' Oh, poor robot! Help him!'

Your mind said;

' Maybe you're right. Hmm... this is once in a lifetime opportunity, doesn't it?'

You waved your wand, mumbling a charm and your phone flew out of your pocket and floated in front of you.

Your heart questioned;

'What?'

In which the mind replied;

' But first, let me take a selfie.'

A/N : I don't know how you look like so I just gonna imagine myself as the readers

A/N : I don't know how you look like so I just gonna imagine myself as the readers...Art by me.