Chapter 5- The Kidnapping Mayhem

Start from the beginning

"HELLLPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

"HELLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!"

But then I realized there were absolutely no cars outside and they probably couldn't see me due to the tint.

The kidnapper managed to grab my hand back. Tears started welling in my eyes and they were threatening to spill any second now.

I'm too young to die
I might be poor but I still want to life my life till the fullest

Where is the psychopath when you need him?

The van was coming to a stop and from inside ,I could see a huge beautiful mansion that was glowing in supremacy.

Omg did they have to rent a mansion just to kill me??

The tears could not be stopped anymore, this was the end of my life.

At least it's at a beautiful place..

I started crying harder while they were trying their best to drag me out of the van. I caught on to the seat with my dear life but even the seat couldn't save me against two bulky men. I screamed , shouted but they wouldn't let me go.

The interior of the mansion was breath taking but my vision was getting clouded again and again due to fresh tears swirling inside my eyes until they finally trickled down my face.

They finally set me down on a plush maroon colored sofa in the living room.

They left.

They just left??
Is there some kind of leader who was gonna come out and kill me as a sacrifice???!

Holy shit , I need to ruunnnnnm!!

I got up in a flash and raced across the room until I hit a wall during my great escape.

There wasn't a wall before?

I looked up to find none other than

MR.CARTER?

I hugged him extremely tight with an iron grip around him, as if he could disappear any second.

"You came" I sighed against his chest.

"Of course, I came ,this is my house after all" he said in a cool tone without even bothering to return my hug.

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK???!?!?!

DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I HEARD HIM SAY?

I was across the room in T-2 seconds.
My eyes were shooting out lasers and I was a volcano about to erupt.

"You sent those people??" I seethed with rage wrapped around each word in a thick blanket.

"Yes, I thought it was obvious"

"How the hell is it obvious you bastard?? I thought I was gonna get killed!!!!!!"
I yelled with the amount of rage in my veins outrunning the alcohol.

"Language Ms.Sapphire and why would you assume such an absurd thing?"

" Amazing, just amazing!!
I was dragged out of a club and thrown into a mini van by two hulks and one would definitely wonder why I would land on such an absurd assumption"

"Correction Ms.Sapphire, you were escorted out of the club where you shamelessly threw yourself at men and were simply driven to my house, you may see for yourself there isn't a single scratch on your body"

"Excuse me? Who the hell told you that I was throwing myself at men?" I said with disgust and hate.

"I would be in my liberty to assume so"