Prologue

The sunflower's name comes from its tendency to reposition itself to face the sun. The sunflower's yellow color symbolizes vitality, intelligence, and happiness. The color yellow also traditionally symbolizes friendship. Sunflowers typically bloom in the summer.

It's Devon's favorite flower. And like a sunflower, she tends to always see the light no matter how dark the situation is. She is strong, vibrant, intelligent and cheerful person. She loves to make friends. And she was once a chubby little girl, bullied by almost everyone is school. But one summer, everything changed.

How will she handle love?

---x-x-x---

Author's note:

Hi! I'm a low key Devon Seron fan ever since her PBB days. And I just got back here and I've looking for DevKi stories. Pero nabitin ako kasi the stories were updated last year pa. So I decided to write my own. Syempre bubuhayin ko din ang pagka-JaeVon *bop bop* at SamVon *bula bula* na kawatawang lupa ko. I'll try my best to update this everyday kasi to be honest ang dami kong time habang nasa work ako. Hahaha! And sana matapos ko 'to dahil alam ko 'yung feeling na bitin. So don't hesitate to comment and vote. To keep me motivated. I'm also open for requests.

BTW, as of the moment, wala pa akong cover photo but I will work on it as well. Sobrang mixed up sa brain cells ko lahat sa sobrang excitement na nadarama ng daliri ko. I don't know where to start so sana you'll comment din. Thanks, guys. Enjoy reading! :)

Love,

thatmanilagirl