Chapter 2

"It doesn't look like you slept, Great Sage?" Mawang asked Son Oh Gong.

"Hey, I have two weird women on my floor and one of them can release electric charges in the air. Do you think I can sleep?"

Son Oh Gong, Mawang, Secretary Ma, Sa Oh Jeong, Jeo Palgye, and General Frost are all gathered around a table in Cifer Hotel's restaurant.

"Hyung-nim, I'll deliver ginseng tea to you later to relieve your fatigue and lack of sleep," Sa Oh Jeong kindly spoke.

"Thanks, Oh Jeong-ah,"

They were all going to start eating when an undeniable energy filled the room and made them pause their spoons midair.

Son Oh Gong turned to the door and saw the woman from last night.

That woman doesn't even bother to hide her powers.

She was followed by another woman who he thinks is her mistress.

And what shook him the most was that the mistress was...

"Hey, Son Oh Gong," Mawang whispered to him as their eyes continue to follow the two women. "Her mistress is..."

"Yeah, I know,"

The weird woman's mistress was a middle-aged woman... a human.

The weird woman made her mistress sit first before following herself. And after she's settled herself, she threw a glance to their table-- most especially to Son Oh Gong.

And then the woman had the nerve to smirk. Finally, they called for the waiter and ordered their food.

Son Oh Gong wasn't able to finish his food because his appetite left when the weird woman came.

Who is she really? And why does her mistress appear to be human? I hate this! I hate not knowing!

Few hours later, Son Oh Gong and Mawang found themselves sitting in Elder Soobori's office in the Middle Earth.

"You two, the heaven has a favor to ask of you again," the Elder said.

Unsurprisingly, the two goblins sighed in disdain.

"Again! Why do you always need our help? It hasn't even been 100 years since Jin Seonmi-- Samjang died!" Son Oh Gong raised his head to the heavens. "I WON'T DO IT!"

Mawang nodded calmly. "If it's as serious as us being briefed here in your place, Elder Soobori, then I believe it's a matter where heaven has to step in themselves."

"The council of heaven knew you won't do this without a reward," Elder Soobori sighed and then faced Mawang. "Mawang, if you do this, you'll immediately gain the highest position in the council. Immediately after the work is done."

Mawang's mouth gaped open.

Next, the elder faced Son Oh Gong. "And you, Great Sage, we will tell you where Jin Seonmi reincarnated. You haven't found her, right?"

Now that was Son Oh Gong's turn to gape his mouth open.

"Does this mean she.. You..." Son Oh Gong aggressively grabbed the elder's collar. "DID YOU HIDE HER? IS THAT WHY I CAN'T FIND HER THROUGH THE EYE I PUT IN HER!? ARE YOU BLACKMAILING ME!?"

He let the elder go. "No. I won't do what you want. I'll find Jin Seonmi by myself. Even if I have to search every human I pass, I'll do it."

"What makes you so sure that she reincarnated into a human, Great Sage?"

At that, Son Oh Gong was stopped.

Is that why I can't find her? Because she's not human?