The Devil of an Ex

Chapter 14

Man, whatever I bumped into must be a walking wall.

As I looked up I saw him...but it can't be..its NATHANIEL!!!

"Nathan what are you doing here, I thought you were gone...." I gave him a deadly look because of our pass it didn't work out so well.

"Look I here to say I'm sorry and--" I cut him and continued for him.

"That me not being able to please you at the time you want is my fault!! You know I wasn't ready and you stilled forced me but I got away with it by knocking you out...." I screamed at him knowing someone might here but thank goodness no one was here.

"You know I'm a guy and I have needs..." Nathan said...

"You disgust me sometimes and to think why I ever became your girlfriend.... bye and don't look or talk to me.." I walked out away from him..

He used to be sweet and someone kind but the other head started to feel and he ended up being a jerk and a cheater.

* Lunch *

I was walking to my locker when my eyes were fully covered and knowing that cologne a mile away I knew it was Dallas.

"Hey Ry missed you a lot.." he gave me a kiss and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"It was only a few hours... and besides you see me at home so.."

"You know you mean the world to me and I'm worried about what might happen to you."

"Your talking to the person who beat your ass like five times already."

"It was only three..."

"Sure." I said and gave him a hug and then a kiss on his cheek.

"Awe come on, not on the lips?"

"No...wait until school ends.."

"Fine then let skip school today!"

"What no I'm going to get in trouble and I don't know about you..."

"Don't worry I told a pal of mine that works here to put down my parents picked us up so we are good to go.."

"WHAT! are you sure, please don't lie to me.."

"I'm positive look.."

He showed me a note that says excused Riley and Dallas. How can he do this...

"Fine...."

He kissed me and then we got out of school. I can't believe this, but he sure got away with this one. smart ass..

••••••••••••••

After a long scary ride, yup, I was forced to ride on that killing machine, anyways, we went to the park on a stroll while eating hotdogs, if you think what kind of date is this or if it is, I don't care I'm loving it.

"Thanks for the hotdog, it's so delicious." I said stuffing my face, eating the hotdog away.

"Your welcome and slow down or you'll choke.." he said looking all worried, he worries too much.

"I'm sorry it's just good, there."

When looked up at him he laughed at me and I don't know why. It must have been the mayo from the hotdog. Before I could wipe whatever was on my face Dallas trudges to my lips which I'm guessing the mayo was there.

"Just like I suspected you to be.. delicious.." he smirked at me and then I became ketchup so red. I then spot some on the right side of his mouth some mayo and I went for it so I kissed him.

"Not so bad, if I wouldn't say so myself...." I smirked back, I won the war Jameson.

"Touché..." he kissed me on the cheek and we kept walking. When I looked at the time it was 3:50 pm, that means everyone got out 20 minutes ago.

"Hey Dallas, we should go before mom and dad are asking where the hell are our son and daughter." I imitated my mom sounding all worried, but I love her.

"Okay, nice imitation..."

"Okay now--"

"Riley!!" Someone screamed and I think I know who it is and speaking of the devil...

"Riley, what the hell are you doing not answering me." Nathan was demanding me to answer his rhetorical question.

"Let me go, I'm not yours and why do I have to respond to an asshole like you!" I tried to get out of his grip and that's when DJ yelled.

"Nathan let her go she's mine and a bitch like you doesn't deserve her because of how stupid you think not with your brain.!!" Dallas yelled and he was getting furious.

"What do you know about being noble and true, your the player and everyone knows that." Nathan laughed at him.

"He's not a player, yeah before, but know he's changed and that's what I love about him, he is everything your not, and Dallas is more of a man than you'll ever be.." I had the urge to punch him but I won't.

"Already have her bowing to you when she is mine.!!!" he punches Dallas in the face. Dallas hits him harder and soon enough a crowd.

By the time I got through, Dallas was bleeding from his forehead and Nathan was bruised by his jaw. That's it I'm breaking this...

"Son of bitch..." Nathan yells and I step forward and stop his punch.

"You know, I have changed a lot, so mess with me or anyone that's important to me and you'll be answering the doctors..Lets go Dallas." I pushed his fist down and went to attend Dallas.

"Are you okay?! Let's go home can you ride your motorcycle.?"

"Yeah I'm okay it wasn't painful but let's leave before more commotion appears.

As we ran to his motorcycle I began to wonder why has Nathan suddenly been wanting me back if his bed life was satisfying? But now I have to cure Dallas and explain this blood to our parents...

@@@@@@

Sorry guys I haven't been writing its high school and it's tough and practice no time but asides...

What do you think ?⚡️

Comment like vote thanks again