10K Spectacular! (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Madison: *smiles*

Keira: *blushes*

Sam: *shipping the heck out of it* 

Everyone else: *extremely confused*

King George: *glaring at Sam*

Sam: *notices and shoots him a nastier glare*

King George: *sputters* ENOUGH!

Everyone else: *jumps, startled*

King George: I COULD HAVE YOU BEHEADED RIGHT NOW! YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?!

Sam: Really. "Beheaded." And how would you go about doing that, exactly?

King George: Because I found my beheading stick! *pulls out a toy magic wand*

Keira: That's your beheading stick?

King George: Well, it's not my original one, but it's sparkly and should do just as nicely. *waves stick in the air* OFF WITH HER HEAD!

(Beat)

Sam: So... what's supposed to happen now? 

King George: You're supposed to be beheaded! *looks around expectantly* Make with the beheading!

Hamilton: *rolls eyes* Nobody's gonna listen to you, y'know.

Laff: Oui! These girls seem nice. I won't let them get their heads chopped off! 

Sam: *squeak*

[QUINN REENTERS]

Quinn: I'm back! Here's your tea, King George.

King George: Ooh, at last! *takes sip* *chokes and spits it out* Ugh!

Quinn: No good, huh?

King George: No, it must be. I love cheese and tea. It must be good. *takes another sip* *spits it out again* *takes another sip*

Quinn: *chuckles* This might go on for a while, so let's just move onto the next question. This one's a two parter, and it's from Myassistoolazytostop. The first part is for Thomas.

Jefferson: Oh, that's a fantastic idea! 

Hamilton: HEY! You can't do that!

Jefferson: You can't tell me what to do! I swear, this is why you need a hatred club! Myassistoolazytostop, you and I can co-presidents, James will be the secretary, and Burr can be... the... mascot?

Burr: *silent irritation*

Madison: That's a face that'll look great on our hats and buttons.