Chapter 19 - Give up

" Hyung? " Jungkook opened the door.. " Oh shit! Hyung! Did u saw Jin hyung?! " Jungkook shouted from upstairs..

" What?! " V shouted back..

" Did u saw Jin Hyung?! " Jungkook shouted again...

" No! Why?! " V rushed to the room..

They both stared on the empty room... They both stared in daze...

But when RM saw the news he shouted at both of them...

" There was a 27 year old man who jumped on a 10th floor building...Reporting live in *** building... The ambulance brought him to the hospital,and if you are a relative to this man please come here... " The reporter said...

They immediately turned off the tv and rushed to the hospital...

- The hospital-

" Where's Mr. Jin? " RM hurriedly asked..

" In the operating room sir..." The doctor said..

The room was covered in a curtain... So they hurriedly went in..

" Sir, please stay back.. You're not allowed here... " The doctor pushed them back..

" No! Let me go! It's our Hyung who is in there! Just move away! " RM shouted, fighting with the doctor

" Sir u can't really go here... I'm sorry sir..." He pulled the curtain...

They sat on the on the waiting area... And just waited there..

- Minutes later -

" Excuse me sir..." The doctor asked...

" Yes? " RM turned around.. After realizing that it was the doctor.." Oh?! Doc! " He bowed..

" Hi... Umm... Are you a relative of Mr. Jin?"

" Yes doc... How is he?.."

" Umm... The operation was a success... But his head is in a deep coma... The ground hurt his head really hard... "

" But he's gonna live right? Right doc? " RM asked nervously..

" Umm... There is a 50/50 chance of him to survive.."

Tears fall down on RM's eyes... He can't believe what he just heard...

" You can visit him in room 101.. " After that, the doctor bowed and left...

" Hyung! " V shouted and smiled while running to him...

" Hey Hyung, what's wrong? " V 's smile turned upside down..

" T- the doctor s-said that J-Jin Hyung has only 50/50 chance of surviving... " RM started to cry again..

V just hugged him in shock.... And tried to calm them selves down...

Minutes later... They visited Jin and the other members knew how's he's state is... They brought his clothes and needs to
him... They can't stop being bothered of the negative thoughts that is running through their minds...

" Hyung, what if - "

" No... It won't happen... Just pray... Don't lose hope..."

" But Hyung! We don't know what will happen! So we better get ready for it! " Jimin stood up

" You're right..." RM looked at him.." We don't know what the future holds for us... So stop thinking that way! "

" I'm tired Hyung! " Jimin cried

" I know... Sshhh..." RM gave him a tight hug..

They fall asleep in a couple of minutes... But they can't sleep properly cause they can't get their eyes off on Jin, if ever something happens...

- Tomorrow -

Why do I keep making the chapter shorter?! Ugh!