"How do you know his last name?" Was what ended up slipping out of your mouth.

          "Darling dose it really matter? I don't like the fact that he's here in England." Loki grumbled. As he looked over at you. You looked tense as you looked at him. You weren't keen on him being there either. You had a feeling your mom was involved. "I would like you to be careful going home. Either have my brother or me take you home please."

         "Really.." you scoffed. But Loki gave you a firm look. And your really didn't want to argue. "Fine, whatever you say there wannabe Christian Grey." You snipped before walking away from the man.

        "Oh, darling I didn't know you were in to those rubbish books. Would you like me to indulge in your fantasy. Perhaps I can tie you up. Put some sort of gage in between those pretty lips of yours. While I shove something you would quite enjoy more then what my brother gives you, in the tight little quim you have. But believe me when I say I'm farm more advanced then some soft book." Loki purred, you could hear the smirk in his voice. You were not going to live that one down. You never did read the book, but were told by your friends that did.

        Making it through lunch with Tina from finance. Without your boss being on you most likely, literally. You found yourself waiting for him in the meeting room. Sitting in your normal spot. Documents and a pad of paper sat neatly on the table in front of you. Water set up at each chair. Watching as everyone including your boss took a set at the table you boss sat to your right at the head of the table. The company was presenting had a powerpoint. That would take about in hour to watch. You hated these. They made you want to fall asleep. All eyes were on Loki as he talked with the head of the new company. You Added you points as you always did. Another reason why loki hired you. You added the things he forgot.

        Today you had some concerns with the company that Loki was about to partner with. Now normally you being powerful was nothing to him. But right now the way you stood, that tight skirt formed along your ass, that rested just above your knees was making him extremely hard. Luckily for him he didn't have to stand anymore. After you were done, the PowerPoint would start up. God he wanted to grab ahold of that nice backside of yours. He payed way more attention to your ass then your face. Taking your set, so the rest of the meeting could start.

         Loki's hands was itching, he glanced over at you more then he would admit. Though it wasn't even fifteenth minutes into the presentation that it looked like you were dozing in and out. No one was looking over at you both. All eyes on the screen. The man that spoke was sitting facings the screen as well. Loki rolled his chair closer, as his hand rested on your knee. Causing you to jump hit your knee on the table. Everyone looked over to you. Though your wanted to glare at loki it would be give it away.

          "Sorry." You mumbled rubbing your knee. Everyone one when back to the screen. Loki acted like he didn't do anything. You glared over at him. Then went back to watching the screen. Few minutes later his hand found your knee. This time you didn't make it obvious as you placed your hand on his to remove it. Eyes on the screen. Loki only smirked. Letting his hand fall for a few moments before moving his hand back this time pushing under your skirt a bit. Before you hand grabbed his. His hand squeezed making it hand for you to remove it. Loki leaned over his face next to your ear.

       "Relaxer darling, you're all tense. Let me help you relax." He whispered making you shiver. His hand moved further. Rubbing the inner part of your thigh. You pressed you legs closed trapping his hand. Hoping he would stop.

        "Loki." You hissed only enough for him to hear. "Please." You weren't sure if you were begging him to continue or for him to stop.

       "Just act natural, and keep quiet." Loki purred quietly. As his hand traveled further between thighs. Once he reached his destinations, finding your panties already damp. He almost lost his own need to keep his voice low. The tips of his slender fingers ran along your panties applying just enough pressure to make you pant and squirm. Torturing you slowly.

         Pulling you chair into the table more. Trying to get more friction from his slow moving fingers. Your right hand fell under the table. Grabbing ahold of Loki's thigh, digging your nails in to the fabric of his suit covered thigh. You eyes glanced over to Loki as he watched the presentation. A smug smirk on his face. You panties getting wetter by each stroke. You inhaled hard as Loki pressed harder cause the fabric of you wet panties to rub roughly against your now swollen needy clit. Spreading your tights wider giving him better access hoping he would take the hint. As a silent answer to your prayer his finger rutted under your soaked underwear. Slipped two fingers into your heated core, pumping in and out. His thumb lazily rubbed along your clit. Your eyes roamed over to the people in the room. Hoping no one was looking over at the two of you.

      Luckily no one was the wiser as Loki finger fucked you under the the table. You bit your lip as you forced the moan that trying to eclipse back down your throat. Oh this was a hot torture. Your walls started to clamp down around Loki's long fingers. A wicked smirk placed on his face. As he felt you come undone around his finger, soaking his hand more as you came hard. Your head fell as your body tensed up. His hand slipped away running along your inner thigh spreading your arousal, before pulling completely away from you.

         "You may need to take those soaked panties off, for the rest of the day. But don't go cleaning yourself up. I want you to remember that I made you fucking cum, when you go home tonight." Loki chuckled smugly. Your head snapped up glaring at the man. Oh that arrogant ass. Loki had you coming for him under fifteen minutes. You still had an half hour left in this meeting if not more.