Part 7

Loki woke up to you laying on him. Sleeping soundly, you hair fanned over his shoulder, bicep perfectly. Left hand rest on his chest next to your face, body pressed up against his side as your thigh draped over his grind as you leg laid between his own. It was a great sight for him to see you like this. He longed for this to be like this every time he woke. To have you in his arms each morning, each night. You scent filled his nose send a Pleasant shiver down his spine, as your stirred a little making the cutest noises. He needed to move your leg at least before you woke. He didn't want you to freak out when you felt his boner pressed against your thigh. But it didn't help his erection either every time you moved your thigh, rubbing just right. All he wanted to do was flip you under him as he pinned you down into the bed.

      He knew how bad a of a lover his brother was. Not like he hadn't had a few of his brothers ex girlfriend before. Only difference was that you were his first well his assistant first and can't see only spending one night with you. He wanted more then that. But trying to convince you that he could be what you wanted, was going to be more then a challenge. As you pointed out you knew his m.o. you had seen the worst in him and how he treated most women including you at times. Only as play thing, puppets on a string. You finally stretched out, pulling him out of his thoughts.

       "Morning darling, did you sleep well." Loki purred as he watched you. You slowly realized where your were you felt his hand rub small circles along your back.

        "Oh god I'm sorry." You mumbled as you quickly pulled away from him.

       "It's quite all right my dear, I was rather enjoying you on me asleep." Loki cooed with a chuckle. You sighed heavily as you got up. With a little stretch. Loki watched as you grabbed your clothes.

      "I'm going to take a shower. Will you try and calm you boner down by the time I get out." As you looked over your shoulder at the man.

     "Well, I could join you in the shower and we could figure out some more entertaining ways to calm it down." He smirked at you with a wink. You scoffed at the man rolling your eyes. Waking into the bathroom. You had the dinner rehearsal tonight followed by the bachelorette party. Taking your shower as it may have been a colder then normal one. You had felt him against your thigh and dear god it felt huge. And all you wanted to know was how it felt buried deep inside of you. You emerged from your shower. Looking over at loki who was waiting next.

     "You know really if we took a shower together it would of cut the time in half." He looked over at you.

      "Behave you are going to go meet my mother today. So please just keep the sexual innuendos to a minimum." You sighed. You spent some of the day showing Loki where you grew up. Not really wanting to meet up with your mother until you had to. As it being a small town everyone knew you. so on your outing you had linked your arm around Loki's arm. He wore a nice dress shirt and slacks. His hair tied up in a bun. Which you normally don't like but on him and even Thor it work well for the both of them. Though you did prefer his hair down. A few of your mother friends came up to you chatting up a storm. You made sure they knew who loki was and that silver tongued of his won them over so well. It was perfect. You knew your mother would hear about this. Hell at one point loki kissed your cheek as his arm wrapped tightly around your waist pulling you into him.

      "Well I hope that silver tongue of yours can fool my mother." He sighed as you made your way to the quaint little restaurant. To meet up with the rest of the family.

       "Everything will be fine, love." He smirked as he held on to you. He even opened the door for you.

        "Well that's a change for once. I may get used to that." You teased while you walked passed him. His hand lightly grabbed at your ass as he walked in after you. You glared up at him.