Part 13(smut)

When the meeting finished, you could barely look at anyone, specially Loki. You had watched Loki enjoy sucking his fingers clean, from the corner of you eye. Your own arousal made a mess between your thighs dripping down your thighs. Loki Shifted ever so often uncomfortably, catching him pawing at the tent in his pants. That's what he gets, you thought. You were shocked at how well Loki could hide what looked like a painfully erect cock. After everyone left including Loki. It was normal for you to stay behind. Usually to clean up or gather notes. But this time it was you sitting there trying to get your wits about you. Cursing yourself for letting Loki get you off and in public again. This time you were more then sober and yet you let him, let him pull another mind blowing orgasm out of you. Without his hard dick buried deep inside of your walls. You shaddered at the thought.

        Taking a deep breath before you went back to Loki's office he needed to sign a few papers. Walking through the door of his office, your eyes widened at what you saw. Loki laying back in his chair eyes closed and his arm moving rapidly, obviously he was trying to get himself off. Clearing your throat. Loki stopped his eyes snapped open seeing you stand there shocked. Luckily the doors had shut behind you. Loki only smirked seeing you there the look off horror or shock on your face.

         "Mind being a good assistant and helping me out, Darling." He purred with slow strokes.

        "Really Loki, someone else could have walked in. Why the hell didn't you lock it." You hissed.

        "I knew you'd be in here soon enough. Now be a good little assistant and come here." His hand motioned for your to come toward him. You only scoffed at the man not leaving your spot.

      "The only reason I would be going over there as your assistant is to have you sign these papers. Now will you put yourself back together and hands on the desk where I can see them. You're signing these papers and that's that." You said firmly. Trying not to let him get to you. Even though heat started pooled between your thighs. 'You are in control here not him' you told yourself. Loki pulled his hand from his cock setting them on the desk. You slowly walked over to him. "Oh my god. Loki I said put yourself together." You saw as you reached the side of his deck his throbbing cock. Pre cum oozing out.

        "What you never said to put it away." He smirked childishly. "Beside I'm still hoping you'll change your mind and let me take you on my desk or in my lap which ever works for you." You glared at him as you set the paper down hard on the surface of the desk, the desk you now could imagine him fucking you against. You trying hard not to shiver.

       "Loki. Sign. Now." You gritted your teeth. Loki did as you ask again and as you went to gather the paper up. Loki's hand slipped under your skirt, before you could pull away. "Loki." You squeaked. You were a bit surprised, okay your really weren't and should have seen it coming when to stood next to him. Trying to pull hand away squeeze your thighs together didn't work either. He moved with the curve of your ass and under to get to wet core.

          "I see you complied and ditched the wet panties." He groaned. As he plunged two fingers in. You could of moved but the feeling of his hand you really didn't struggle to pull away from him either and soon he had you moaning. "Well darling I see your not putting up much of a fight with me. I thought you didn't want this?"

         "Fuck you loki." You whimpered. As your hand hit the desk slamming the paper back down.

          "Well I'm right here ready for your to fuck me." He cooed. Your tried to scoff at him, but he was doing a number on you. Turning his chair, his other hand slowly lifted your skirt up and over your ass. Watching himself figure your cunt. His free and then roamed over your backside cause you to moan more. Taking the moment to smack you butt. Making you yelp in pleasure. Your mouth dropped open.

       "Brother!" Thor voice boomed from the door, as the handle started to move and the door open slowly. You eyes snapped open and in a panic before Thor saw you, you dropped to your knees and hid under your bosses desk. Pulling your skirt down over you backside. While Loki quickly pulled his chair in hiding his hard cock. 'Shit! Why didn't I lock that door. Oh because you were going to resist you boss that's why. Fuck oh god did he see me? Fuck!' Was all you could think of.

        "I'm a bit busy!" Loki hissed. Not pleased at his brother's intrusion. 'Busy making you "girlfriend" cum for me' his own thoughts about how he had you and still has you. Your dripping juices all over his fingers and possibly on the floor as well.

        "Have you seen that beautiful assistant of yours? I would like to surprise her and her out for lunch." Thor spoke none the wiser. You looked over to see what Loki would say all you saw was Loki twitching cock staring at you in need of attention. And maybe a bit of pay back.

          "She is onn-" Loki stammer off, as your your hand started to stroke his cock. The other held onto his thigh for support. As you position yourself between his legs before he could close them. "On som-" hissed. When he felt your tongue lick the tip of his cock.

          "Brother are you okay?" Thor asked. As he sat down. On the other side of the desk not knowing you were under there. Hoping he would leave, but that didn't seem to be the case. You still wanted payback for that little stunt in the meeting. That's if Loki didn't just expose the both of you. You started to kiss along the shaft.

          "I'm just in a bit of pain that all." Loki managed to get out. Even if his teeth were clenched. Swirling your tongue over the tip of his cock, before you kissed it, lips parted ever so slightly. He practically lurched his hip forward. Loki's head fall forward, his eye screwed closed not looking at his brother. He didn't want to give you away.

        "You should probably go see someone brother. You don't look well." Thor almost stood up and walked over. Before Loki look up at him. Composing himself.

         "I'll go but I need to finish here. As for y/n she is dealing with a client getting him to come.." you pulled him into your mouth as he said that. "Join our Company." Loki finally got out. No thanks to you. You slowly started to move your head. Bobbing up and down his length. Taking him as far as you could. Pressing your tongue hard against his shaft with each movement. Your hand squeezed his thigh.

          "Ah all right brother, but please do not over work her or yourself and go to the doctor soon." Thor stated as he headed towards the door. "Will you let y/n know I stop by. And that I'll be a bit late for dinner tonight." Thor added. Still unaware of what you were actually doing, and that was suck on your boss hard cock as he tried thrusting into your mouth.

        "I'm sure she will be a bit tied up herself for dinner if I have to go into see someone. But I'll relay the message. Also would you mind lock that door so I can finish without any further interruptions." Loki waved his brother off before He left. Loki's hand dropped down and under the desk finding your bobbing head as his fingers firmly tangled into your hair. With a smirk as his brother nodded, returning Loki wave as he left out the door. At the same time he pulled his chair out pulling your hair along with him. Only making you moan against his cock.

        "You know I'm going to have fun with you for that little stunt." Loki growled. Pushing your head down more. Almost making your gage. You looked up at him batting your eyes. Sucking even harder picking up your pace. Loki moan out. As he loosened his tie. "Oh what a naughty little assistant I have." You felt his cock throb. As he tensed up he was close to coming. Your hand around the base of his cock tighten its grip. You moaned which was all he needed to spill inside your hot wet mouth. Moaning in pleasure as he watched with hooded eye you swallow as much as you could. Your lips pulled off his cock with a loud pop. As you say back on your heals. Slowly licking your lips.

       "My little stunt that was my Payback." You smiled up at him innocently your hands rubbing his thighs before you pulled yourself up from the floor.