Part 11 (smut)

Thor loud Rough snoring, as he laid  his heavy naked form partly on top You. As you laid there trying to find sleep. It wasn't Thor snoring that had been keeping you awake at night since you got back a week ago.  It had been like this for a week. Thor stayed with you, and you fucked him senseless trying to get you boss and that weekend out of your mind. Each day seem to be harder to get off then the day before with Thor. To honest with yourself you felt horrible for fucking his brother, your boss. Thought about telling Thor, but then you remember what Thor had told you. That he found the the woman he was dating, ended up in Loki's bed, and that thought made it worse for you. To the point you felt dirty. So you tried to make it up to Thor even if he didn't know your dirty little secret. You like Thor really, his body was extremely appetizing. How he could squeeze your body with his arms. But he just could not get you to find your release sexually. Few nights your found yourself not being able to get wet enough for him, you had to imagine Loki's well skilled tongue fucking your cunt. To even get wet.

       After telling Loki, that what you both did at your sister's wedding couldn't happen again. You thought for sure he would go back to being his normal jackass self. But he never did not around you at least. He had been working a lot more. It felt like he never went home at night. You also had avoid his advances on you. Though he didn't try that much really. You could feel him staring at you though. Undress you with his eyes. Innocent or not so innocent touch's, he knew what he was doing when his hand would brush along your ass. Which made you instantly wet, and a need for him. Which you started to become ashamed, that what he could do to your traitorous body. You mind would drift to that night his tongue fucked you at your sister's wedding, how it excited you, that you might get caught with him between you thighs ravishing pussy with his mouth. Even the drunken night made you wanting more. Wanting to know what he could do to you sober.

      A quiet moan escape your lips as you laid there. Wish Thor was his brother. The pool between your thighs, was overwhelming you need for sweet release. Sliding you hand, fingers delicately traced along your naked body. Dipping down between wet folds, finding yourself, swollen with a needy bud of nerves. Moving your delicate fingers slowly along your sensitive clit. Making your body twitch with pleasure. Inserting two fingers into your core. Your thumb rubbed along your clit as your fingers moved in and out. Another moaned left your lips, a little longer then then one before that. Startling yourself when Thor moves thinking you woke him up, he only shifted turn on to his back.

            Feeling yourself getting closer to your own release your worked yourself over faster, yet your release never came. You groaned in frustration. Slowing your movements. You looked over to Thor. Moving yourself on top of him. Thinking that maybe since you were close to finally coming, that fucking him would give you that. Rubbing your wet folds along his soft cock. Slowly a waking it. You slipped him inside you when he was hard enough.

          "Shhh." You placed your index finger on his lips, as Soon as your little stunt woke him up. He was surprise but eagerly watched you. His hands found your hips, and your eyes fluttered closed. As your mind found it's way on to you riding Loki's long thick length instead.

              Sleep was never found when you made it to work, nor did your much wanted and needed release. To say you were Beyond frustrated was an over statements of the year. Annoyed, cranky, and pissy was your mood; and it showed as you walked into the building. Your once chipper self was long gone as you ignored everyone that tried saying hello to you. Making your way to the elevator, reaching your floor you stepped off. Marching down the hallway to your desk. You dropped your stuff off. Before you walked into Loki's office. Before opening the doors your took a deep breath, trying to calm yourself. Knowing he would know something was off. When you walked in loki wasn't at his desk. Which was odd. You turned to see the door to the washroom was open. What caught your eye was movement on the couch. Turning your head you noticed your boss asleep on the couch.

         He long legs dangling over the edge and on to the floor. His head was propped up on the armrest, using the jacket of his suit to make it some what comfortable. His tie was on the floor next to his shoes. His arms were resting across him chest. His long black hair was a disheveled mess. His lips parted slightly, softly breathing. The fact that he looked rather hot like that, and the way his soften cock even poked up from his tight slacks. Was making your mind drift. Wanting more then to climb on top of him fucking him right then and there, or kneeling down with your lips wrapped tightly around his cock sucking him awake. Made you clenched your thighs together. Feeling yourself get aroused. 'Fuck.' You thought remember what you did with Thor this morning pop in your head.

          "Loki," You half yelled as you pushed his legs off the couch. Almost making the man fall to the floor. "Get up." You stood by his feet. Your hands on other side of your hips.

       "Damn it, y/n could of just woke me up nicely?" He hissed as he stood up stretching. You had to avert your eyes while he did so.

         "And how would've you want me to wake you?" You cocked your head. Knowing that was a loaded question. But it fell fell from your lips. Loki smirked, his tongue farted out wetting his lips. You looked down avoiding the list that filled his eyes. He walked towards you.

        "Well you could of just sucked me off or rode me." His voice darkened. You were about to take a step back. Not wanting him near your. As he read your mind. But when he reached out, he reached for his tea that you held in your hand. "Or a nice kiss would of sufficed." He winked as he was over to his desk.

        "In your dreams." You hissed in annoyance as you walked over to his closet. Pulling stuff out for him.

         "Hmm perhaps, but I do know how those lips of yours taste, and I don't mean the ones on that pretty little face of yours." He smirked. You tensed up. You're face turned crimson. Luckily your were in his closet.

         "Did you stay here all night again?" You said sternly a bit of anger popped up, as you turned around.

          "Perhaps. I had things to get done." Loki shrugged. As you handed him clothes to change in.

          "Damn it loki," You huffed. "I'm your assistant, that is what I'm here for is to help you get what ever projects need to get done." Making sure you choose your words wisely. "You are going home tonight. Sleep in your own bed. I'll stay here and work on the stuff."

        "Why, darling you sound a bit pissy, everything all right at home with my brother?" Loki purred. "Is he taking care of you where you really need it, sexually." Oh you wanted to smack that smug face of his. "Maybe you could just come home with me, I can give you want you want, what you crave."

        "I'm not even going to entertain that with an answer." You scoffed as you walked out of his office throwing you hands in the air. Not wanting to give him the satisfaction that is was true.

          "Awe come on love you and I both know what your truly need." Yelled as the doors to his office shut. You could head the smirk through the door. You sat at your desk getting everything you needed for your out. Turning you computer on. Grabbing your note book from the drawer. You then put your purse in that same drawer. Now before you pulled you phone out. You shoot a quick text to Thor. You knew today was going to be a long day.