-32-

-Mark's POV-

I opened my eyes to darkness. I rubbed my eyes and a faded light flashed by, casting shadows on the ceiling. I turned to my right and saw Y/n sleeping. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. After I finished, I washed my hands. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 3:17 AM. A few more hours of sleep... I dried my hands off and heard y/n toss and turn on the hotel bed. "No..." I heard y/n mumble. I slowly walked over and turned off the bathroom lights.

Y/n's breathing started to grow fast. "Mark...Mark!" Her voice broke like if she was crying. I raced to her side and grabbed her arm. "No...Mark!" Tears were rolling down her face. "Y/n! Wake up!" I grabbed both her shoulders and lightly shook her. Y/n's e/c widened and she sat up. I jumped back and watched as y/n stared at her surroundings. Her eyes were on me and she cried. She crawled to me and hugged me. "Woah, y/n what's wrong?" "Mark...I had the worst nightmare ever! Thompson...he came in..shot and killed you-" "Hey y/n calm down. Breathe" I said as I wrapped my arms around her. She calmed down but still was quietly sobbing.

"I don't want that to happen" she whispered. I kissed her cheek and held her closer. "I won't let that happen. I promise you." We layed on the bed, still in each others arms. Y/n told me her nightmare and I listened. "And that's when I woke up" she finished. "And it felt so real?" I questioned. "Yeah...that was the scary part" she said nodding. I pulled her close and we pressed our foreheads together. "It was just a nightmare. It won't ever happen" I said. "Mark..I'm scared if I fall back asleep and I have that nightmare-" I kissed her.

She melted in to the kiss. I slowly pulled away and whispered, "Then I'll stay up and make sure you don't have that nightmare again." "You have a signing and a pannel to do today. You don't have to go through that for me" Y/n whispered as she held my hand. "I'd do anything for you" I smiled. Y/n smiled and kissed me. I kissed her and she cuddled up to me. I glanced at the clock set on the desk. It read 3:42 AM. I glanced at y/n who was already asleep. I fought for my eyes to stay open but eventually I fell asleep.

My alarm went off. I opened my eyes and reached for my phone. I turned off the 6:20 AM alarm and layed in bed. Y/n was still cuddled up to me. I stroked my hand through her soft h/c hair. She blinked her beautiful eyes open and smiled at me. "Good morning sleepy head" I said. "Good morning Markimoo" she said. I sat up and got out of bed. "We have to leave by 7 if we want to be at the place on time" I said pulling our suitcase out from underneath the bed.

Y/n sat up and moved her hair out of her face. I opened the suitcase up and looked through what I should wear. I pulled out a black shirt with a white M and pink mustache. Y/n crawled over and searched through her side of the clothes. I pulled out some navy jeans and watched as she pulled out a white shirt, maroon jeans, a navy sweatshirt, and black shoes. She quickly grabbed a bra and tuck in underneath the sweatshirt.

Y/n went to the bathroom and I smirked

Y/n went to the bathroom and I smirked. I changed where I was and threw my pjs in the suitcase. I walked to the porch and breathed in the fresh cool air. Cars drove by. I tapped my shoe and felt the wind against my face. "See the clouds?" I jumped and turned to see Felix on his porch. He was still in his pjs. "God Felix don't scare me!" I laughed. Felix smiled and pointed at the clouds. "You think it might snow?" I followed his gaze and saw dark gray clouds far away. "I better not get stuck here" I said turning to Felix. "Eh..we could have a fun snow day" Felix suggested.

"Felix! Get dressed man!" Jack hollared from the inside. "Ahh well my boyfriend is calling for me-" "I have a girlfriend Felix!" Jack stated smiling. "Whatever boyfriend!" Felix laughed. The two guys went in their room and closed the sliding door. I felt little arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and pulled y/n next to me. She smiled and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder while she kept her arm around my waist.

"Snow clouds?" Y/n questioned. "I hope not" I said. She smiled and messed with my hair. "Hey! Don't mess with my floof!" I whined backing into the room. "You can comb it easily" y/n said shrugging. "But I like my floof!" "Stop whinning like a little kid!" "I AM a little kid! I have the mental age of 7!" I stated. "Not surprising..." Y/n whispered. I pinned y/n against the wall. "What'd you say?" I questioned. "Not surprising!" She repeated with a smile.

"That's not nice!" I said releasing her. "I was only joking around" y/n said as she unplugged her phone. "I know." I kissed her cheek as she called Skyler. The door knocked and I walked over to the door. I reached for the door knob but hesitated. I remembered the part of y/n's dream where I opened the door and Thompson was there with a gun. I grabbed the door knob and slowly opened the door. "Ready to go Mark?" Tyler questioned as I opened the door.
I sighed in relief and nodded. "Y/n lets go!" I said turning to my girlfriend. She raced over and left the room, still on the phone with Skyler. I closed the door and turned to my friends.

"Lets do this!"