Epilogue

You and Link recovered in the Infirmary for nine days. You healed faster than Link knowing your condition was less severe than his. Regardless, you still stayed with him and got him anything he needed. Zelda visited when she was able to and made you feel more comfortable. She even gave you a tour of the castle and let you use any resources you needed while you were there. Looks like you became friends with the Princess just like Link!

     Zelda took pity on you two for having your special Anniversary ruined due to the accident, and invited you and Link to one of the balls she was hosting at the castle! You've never been able to attend a royal ball before, so this made you extremely excited! Zelda said it wasn't a celebratory ball, but one of the occasional ones she throws for the happiness and appreciation of her people. This made you feel honored to be invited to.

      You and Zelda got ready together that evening with the help from her servants. You looked phenomenal in a (f/c) ballgown, (color) jewelry, (color) shoes, and (f/s) hairstyle. You felt like royalty yourself! Wait until Link sees you!

     The moon rises, illuminating to stunning lights from the chandeliers and enhances the fancy aura of the night. After Zelda's grand entrance, you make your way to the grand staircase that she just walked down, lined with brass railings and red carpet. At the top you take in the view of the dancing and joyful Hylians. They remind you of your past and deceased parents, since you too were Hylian born. It's unfortunate that you were never able to attend until now and wish your parents were there to see you. But what caches your eyes more than anything else...

     was the young man waiting for you at the bottom. Dressed in a freshly tailored tuxedo, groomed to perfection, and smiling at you brightly. The legendary hero himself. The boy known as none other than Link. Your knight in shining armor, the love of your life.

     You slowly descend down the staircase locking orbs with him. You reach the final stair as graceful as a dancer, and he offers you his hand with a gentle bow. Your long sleeved gloves lands on his and intertwines with ease. The way you did want to hold this time around. He helps you finally touch the shiny, marble floor, and bows even lower with an arm across his chest.

"May I have this dance? My Princess?" Link formally asks.

"Absolutely."

     Your heart beats with excitement you can hardly hold back. Whether you had dancing experience or not, meant nothing to you. The boy you cared about more than life itself, was healed, safe, and in your arms once again. Exactly how it should be.

     Placing one hand on your hip and the other in your hand, the two of you sway and turn with graceful strides. The world around you disappears, and leaves nothing but a happy couple madly in love.

"I love you Link."

"I love you too, (y/n)."

"You complete me." You both say simultaneously.

      You both beam and laugh at each other. Was that a coincidence? I don't think so. That was fate and truth. Your forehead and his touch and your eyes shut as you slowly spin in countless circles, enjoying the heaven you both created.

     You danced the night away, the most jubilant you could be. Nothing could bring you apart...not even death. Keep holding onto that motive (y/n), Link will be there!

The End