11

I wake up to the bright sunlight against my face and Thor playing with my hair.

"Thor are you...."

"Playing with your hair?" He asks. "Yes y/n."

I laugh. "Why?"

"I don't know." He says

I laugh and roll over so that I face him. "I live in a castle, I am soon to be the queen of Asguard, I come to my dorm from a gigantic ball and go to sleep with the Mighty Thor and wake up to him........ playing with my hair."

He laughs at the statement and I follow along. "Sometimes the Mighty Thor gets bored." He smiles at me.

"How was your sleep?" I ask.

"Oh my love it was amazing! Do you remember when I told you about my dream I had where I was on a horse and running through a rainbow?" 

I start to laugh. "Yes."

"I had it again!"  He says sitting himself up on his right arm. "And you where there again!"

"What about Loki."

He stops to think. "No.... now that you mention it..... Loki was not there, just you and me."

I smile. "Sounds like a very good dream Thor. So good that you had it again."

He smiles. "How about you my love, did you have any dreams?"

I frown. "Just dreams about my home. I was watching the sun set along the riverside near my house."

"Was it peaceful?" He asks

"Yes.... yes it was I wish I was still there." I say

He kisses me on the forehead. "Come on love I'm going to take you somewhere today." Thor says getting up out of bed. I watch him as he comes over on the other side of the bed and rips the sheets off of me. He picked me up bridal style and spins me around the room. I laugh and I kiss him on the lips as he puts me down.

"Today will be a day you will NEVER forget." He says placing me down.

"What, are you going to propose to me?" I laugh.

"Maybe." He says smirking

I smile at him. "I love you Thor."

He smiles back. "Now come on get dressed I am going to cook breakfast."

I laugh "You?" I walk into my closet.

"What?" He asks

"Nothing, Nothing at all." I say rummaging through my closet for a dress and laughing. "Just that you are going to burn the whole castle down." I whisper

He sneaked up behind me. "Wear something comfortable." He whispers in my ear, and goes to his closet to get ready.

I pick out a very pretty gown.