6

"No no no once a year!" I said holding my head in my hands.

"But you have been on Asgard for two years." Loki says pacing around the room.

"I know of that Loki! The first time I was able to hide it." I explained again to the God who walked back and fourth trying to understand more of my illness

He sighed. "I cannot believe this absurd situation we are in right now lady y/n."

"Even I had told you I was a Glathrial what would you have done?" I questioned. "Hmmm?"

He groaned. "Mentally prepared Lady y/n, that's what we would have done."

     I sighed and went back to lightly sketching out on a piece of paper in my notebook. Today Loki had nothing to do and was watching me as Hali took care of the king and queen.

"Are you feeling any better?" He asked throwing some wood into the fire.

"My body still aches and I-" I coughed loudly trying to speak. "I have a bad cough along with a high fever." I wiped my forehead. "I suppose you could tell me how I feel."

     He nodded going back to reading his book on his chair. The room went silent and I outlined the paper, I was drawing a sunset even though I had no paints. Drawing took my mind away from reality that I was in. It let my mind walk away from all the thoughts and troubles I might be going through. All I had to think about was...... nothing.

"BROTHER!" Thor boomed walking through the doors.

Loki looked up and closed his book and I jumped.

"Thor for the love of Allfather, have some respect for lady y/n." Loki said standing up.

Thor looked at me and around the room. "This is your quarters Lady y/n?" Thor asked.

"Yes, yes it is."

"I am admired by it." He chuckles. "Anyways, Loki father is in need of your help."

"And what about lady y/n?"

"I can take care of myself-

"I shall keep watch over her!" Thor smiles patting Loki's shoulder.

Loki rolled his eyes walking out of the room as Thor placed his hammer on top of the fire place. I went back to drawing as he walked around the room.

"Lady y/n!!" He said.

I looked up in shock to just see him over by my shelf. I sighed. "Thor please, speak with your inside voice I need this room to be quiet I am having the worse headache." I said placing my hand on my forehead.

He walked over. "Are you alright Lady y/n? What is the matter?" He asked. 

"Nothing Thor, I am alright." I sighed laying my head back. He nodded and walked back and I breathed. "I- I just think I need some time to rest."

"Before you do M'Lady. I-I must ask of you one thing."

"Yes, go ahead."