Chapter fifteen - Meetup

Hey bitches I'm back with my motivation this time ;)
-
Y/N's pov:

It's been a few days since the argument with my father. I have been stopping by in the mornings to say hello and help him out a bit but it seemed like the more I came the less happy he was with me.
I didn't know what to do and I just wanted to take my mind off of everything.
But Alex talking my ear off about the random meet and greet was getting old too.
I was nervous at first but now I just want to get it over with.
He made it seem like it was going to be a lot of work since he had went to conventions and met fans before but it wasn't as bad I don't think.
-
We all woke up and got ready
Alex posted on his YouTube,Twitter,Instagram, every social media ever that he was having a meet and greet at this huge park about two miles away from the apartment.
Alex gathered some pens paper water bottles and some print outs he made kind of like flyers for his new merchandise.
I thought it was pretty clever.
I made sure I looked alright taking a shower and getting dressed in a forest green sweater and ripped blue skinny jeans. It was getting really cold outside and I didn't want to freeze.
A cold shiver ran down my back thinking of what people are going to say about me being his girlfriend and why we had kept it from his fans for so long now almost two months.
I shook my nerves out and closed the bedroom door behind me.
"Ready?" Alex gives me a reassuring look while taking my hand in his.
"Yeah."
""James should being coming soon too."
"Good maybe he could make me more calm."
"What I can't?" He asked playfully
"No." I said straight faced then burst out in laughter when I saw his face change from loving to hating me.
He punched my arm lightly and we continued walking out of the apartments and down the street.
It wasn't a long walk and we could already see a lot of people at the park. Maybe about 12 or 13.
"I didn't think this many people would live in the same area as us."
"Most of my viewers are UK based so it makes sense."
I let go of his hand feeling bad for a second then grabbing it again as we walked up to a group of girls.
"Oh my god it's Alex guys." One girls voice stuck out over many chattering then a bunch of whispers and low talking started but I could hear them
"Who is that?"
"Are they dating?"
"He didn't tell us."
"Why would he bring her here."
I could feel the tears start to well up but then Alex stepped in front of me and said
"Hey everyone I'm Alex as you can see and this is my girlfriend Y/N."
He stepped aside and I looked at him panicking but he just smiled back.
It somehow calmed me down and I looked back at the group of girls and waved
"Hi everyone sorry this is so sudden."
"I wanted to tell everyone a little while ago but we thought this would be better."
The girls smirks and frowns turned into laughs and smiles
"I can't believe Alex could get a girl."
"I always thought he was gay for James."
I laughed at that comment and the girls laughed with me.
"Could we take pictures with you two?" A girl with bright blue eyes looked at me and smiled.
"Yes definitely."
We stood and took pictures for a while alex hugged some of his fans and signed some merchandise and more people came. James showed up halfway through and almost tickled me to the ground telling me to get off his turf I just laughed and balanced myself.
Once everyone left we all sat on the grassy hill talking about how this was such a good idea and we should do it more maybe take a train to a different city next time.
I leaned on Alex and messed with his necklace.
"Is this new?"
"Oh yeah a fan gave me this he said that he made it it's pretty cool."
The pendent has the twenty one pilots symbol on it and was bright yellow.
"Looks good on you."
"Thank you."
-

-
A/N:
Wtf 2k reads since when?! Thank you guys a lot for reading this!!
I kinda know where I want this story to go now so I'm not totally winging it lol.
Maybe that's just my writing style but anyways.
How do you guys like it so far?
Do you think her dad will come to his senses?
Don't forget to vote and comment guys thanks :,)