Chapter thirteen - Warm

Be prepared for some sofT mf cringe.

"God mom would kill you if she was here right now." He sighed and shook Alex's hand.
"What why would she kill me?" I asked concerned.
"You like a boy that you complained out twenty four seven and made us talk to three times. Not to mention you wouldn't shut up about and almost failed ur GCSE's to."
"Oh yeah..."
Alex shook his head but then snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.
"She had a thick layer I had to work a little but I got through it." He smiled sweetly at me.
Shivers filled my arms and legs.
That was the first time I actually felt a sort of safe and it took my mind off everything happening around me.
I couldn't believe that he could make me change my emotions that fast.
Is that a good or bad thing?
I took a deep breath and joined in the conversation.
-
My dad didn't feel comfortable with me staying overnight at the hospital but I didn't care I sat in the chair next to him till it was super late. My eyes started to close and my head rested in my arms on the arm rest of the chair.
I felt myself being lifted up and then two minutes later cold air hitting my skin causing me to shiver and grip onto whoever was carrying me.
I buried my face into the t shirt and I smelled Alex's familiar sent. A pair of soft warm lips hit my forehead as I got put down into the car seat.
I look up finally opening my eyes the feeling of his lips lingering on my forehead.
The Uber back was a blur all I remember is waking up next to Alex the next morning.
I turned around facing him and seeing his messy hair covering half his face.
His mouth was half open so I could hear his breathing and his hands were stuffed around his pillow.
I moved his hands and wrapped my arms and legs around him taking in his warmth.
He groaned a little then moved so he could see me but I didn't look up I just kept my position.
He squeezed me lightly and then let go. It's kinda late (y/n) maybe we should make some food.
"Just in a minute please?" I whined
"Fine." Then I felt his lips hit my forehead again then my cheek then finally my lips.
It was more passionate then we had kissed the first time.
He gripped the side of my neck and pulled me closer ever so slightly.
My breath hitched and then he pulled away.
Holy shit I'm really falling for this boy.
I watched him as he got out of bed and changed his t shirt to a hoodie.
Then he turned to me and held out his hand.
"Come on then." His light blue eyes darting from me to the door.
I slowly took his hand and got out of bed.
I followed him to the kitchen and sat down at the bar.
"I'm gonna make some pancakes could you turn on some music? It's just the speaker it should be connected to my phone already."
I picked up the speaker and brought it over to the bar then turning it on hearing
I Wanna Be Yours by the Arctic Monkeys playing.
But after it was over it just started repeating.
Was he really listening to this one song on repeat?
I try to connect to the speaker with my phone but Alex puts his hand over top of the button swiftly.
"Wait." He says while he stared at me.
The song ended,
Then he lifted his hand.
He's acting so weird.
I turn on the Bluetooth to my phone and scroll through my playlists deciding on Two Door Cinema Club.
An upbeat song started playing through the apartment.
I looked over to Alex he was swaying while cooking.
I giggled
"What I can't dance?"
"Noo I didn't say that."
"Then what I'm a gay boy?"
"Not even close to what I was gonna say." I say as I walk over to him.
He takes my hand and spins me round.
My heart stops as he stops me placing his hand on my lower back and kissing me.
It was more natural this time instead of shocking.
It's like we fit together.
It's so weird to think that just a couple days ago I hated him.
He pulled away quickly "shit shit shit." He turned to the pan flipping the pancake and seeing the burnt side.
"Maybe I should cook." I laughed
"Maybe you shouldn't distract me." He looked at me with a little smirk on his face.

A/N -
Yes I'm sorry this is some soft crap.
I cringed while writing half of this oof.
But anyways I updated late what's new.
Work and school have been kicking my buT
Sooo yeah anyways next chapter maybe some controversy???!!!
Also if you don't know who Two Door Cinema Club is I stg go listen to them right now.
Pls don't forget to comment and favorite :,)