Chapter fourteen - Mad

I walked in the front door of my parents apartment seeing the dead state it was in
It had been a week and my father was finally coming home today.
I wasn't in the position to stay at home alone so I stayed with Alex most nights.
But I thought I would come home and clean up the place before dad got home from the hospital.
I started cleaning and turned on some music.
I fixed up the living room and then the kitchen I was in a really good mood. Just being able to be home with my dad again will be amazing.

A few minutes later my dad comes in the front door seeing me dancing around to a Tame Impala song.

"Y/n?"
I turned the music down
"Hey dad I'm glad you are home I just wanted to-"
"What are you doing?"
"What do you mean?"
"You are just prancing about with this boy and having the time of your life not even thinking about your mother."
"What."
My heart dropped that's not at all how I was feeling
"I knew from the second I met him that boy was not good for you."
"No he really is sweet and funny and caring he-"
"No."
"Dad please."
"Think of your mother would she want you doing all of this?"
I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my cheeks
"Crying won't solve anything she is dead y/n. Dead."
"What is wrong with you dad."
I grab my things and head out the door then to the lift.
I wipe the tears but more keep coming.
When I get inside Alex's apartment I walk straight to his room.
I collapse on the bed burring myself in the sheets
"Babe hey what's up I thought you were staying with your dad tonight?" Alex turned around in his desk chair.
"No I'm not." I choked out
"Babe what's wrong? hey."
He walked over then flipped me over to see my mascara running down my face with the tears.
My face was red and flushed.
"What happened?"
He sat next to me slowly.
I explained what happened and he listened.
"He's wrong for thinking that she wouldn't want you to be happy and I hope you are happy with me."
"I am." I sniffled a little bit
I sat up and rubbed my face.
"Look let's go get James and George and get some food maybe that will get your mind off of all of this."
"Yeah sure." I groaned a little then got up.
-
James took us to a pizza place that wasn't far from us and we all sat down.
My face was still flushed and I was also embarrassed about being so emotional.
"Hey how about we get two pizzas and split them."
"Yeah sounds good."
Georgesnd james carried on talking about some YouTube stuff while I mess with my hands and Alex is preoccupied with something on twitter.
"We should do a meet and greet soon."
"Like a random one?"
"Yeah wouldn't that be nice?"
"Maybe you never know you could have stalker fans."
Alex laughs and then turns to me seeing my eyes stuck on my hands in my lap.
"You should come."
"What?"
"I wanna announce it to everyone. That we are dating and that would be a great way! Then they could meet you and maybe they wouldn't hate you." He laughs
"Uh yeah I guess."
Was he really going to go through with this
God I get so weird around new people let alone a group of random people who watch my boyfriend on YouTube.
"Don't worry they will love you." He smiles down at me.

A/N :
I have no clue where I'm going with this story and I have like 0 motivation rn for everything including edits 😤 my creativeness needs to stop being so shy dang it.
Anyways late update again sorry I hope you guys are at least enjoying this crazy story.
Thanks by the way for 1k reads again it means a lot :,)